Girls Buccaneer Costume
- Shirt Front
- Hip Scarf
- 100% Polyester
- Jacket has faux buttons on the front
- Pants are faux leather with skull and cross bone print
- Shirt front has a halter neck strap with tie and ribbons to tie at the waist
- Hat with memory wire brim has red feather
- Bent hat brim to desired shape
- Belt is brown with faux buckle and hook and loop fastener in back
- Hip scarf is red knit with a skeleton print in white 9"X 63"
Being a parent is tough. You have to constantly teach your child all sorts of lessons to ensure that they grow up valuing the virtues of honesty, hard work and how to play nice with others. You also have to teach her how to share, how to eat her vegetables and how to do her homework.
…or you could just raise your little girl to be the most ruthless pirate on the high seas, with a cunning wit and a devastating sense of style to match. Swashbuckling pirates don’t need to do learn any of those lessons, since they spend their time traversing the oceans, stealing treasures and getting into scuffles with other pirate crews. Yes, if you plan on raising your child as a pirate, then you’d better teach her how to use a cutlass and you’d definitely better get her this girl’s buccaneer costume.
This exclusive costume takes the dashing look of a pirate captain and shrinks it down to a size for your little girl. It comes with all the pieces you need to transform her into the rough and tumble pirate she’s always wanted to be! It comes with a jacket, shirt front, pants, hat, belt and hip scarf, so all you need to complete the look is to grab a pirate sword and head onto your ship (you have a ship, right?). And the best part is, you don’t need to teach her any of those boring lessons, since you’ll be too busy teaching her how to steal gold doubloons!
|Small||Waist||22" - 23"||56cm - 58cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 25"||61cm - 64cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 27"||66cm - 69cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 29"||71cm - 74cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- The pants wouldn't even fit her feet throughBy Corina | March 13, 2019Ok quality. A little overpriced for its quality. The pants were impossible to fit, they wouldn’t stretch enough even to run her feet through. I made sure I measured my daughter, but when the costume got here it was still too small. The belt wouldn’t close either.
I’m mostly bummed because it was 2 days before our cruise trip and I ended up having to improvise.
It really is not good business for the company to have a 18% restocking fee. I would understand 5 to 10% but 18% is just too much, given the fact that the customer also pays for the return shipping.
Will not buy from here again, I’m sorry.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm really sorry to hear about any disappointment with your order or with our company, but we greatly appreciate your feedback! I would always strongly suggest reaching out to us in customer service if you have any issues with the costume or any of the policies, as we would be more than willing to help you out with that.
- Fishy smellingBy JoshBeers | October 29, 2019I really liked the costume but the items smelled of fish when I unboxed the items......Not Cool!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Tali | January 30, 2019Fit perfect my girl 7 tears old. Good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- poor costumeBy yifat | January 25, 20191. Tights not fit,not stretched.
2. front of shirt, cant be placed correctly without move
3. Hat does not look at all as in the photo
My girl was so dissapointedWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Lots of complementsWas this review helpful to you?
- super cute but...By Anonymous | October 15, 2018runs small when compared to everyday clothing sizes. Confirm the measurements before you purchase because there is a restocking fee if you want your money back.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good quality!By Current Customer | October 19, 2017I am very impressed by the fabric quality of this and it is really cute, My only issues with this is that the hat seems very large and I cannot get it to shape like the one in the photo. Also, if the girl this is being purchase for is a little on the curvy side I would suggest to get a larger size than recommended because the pants are a skin tight leather like material. Overall though, I (and my daughter) really like this costume.Was this review helpful to you?