Frozen Olaf Inflatable Costume for Adults
- Inflatable Costume w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric, 100% PVC view port, 100% polyurethane foam
- Bodysuit has back zipper
- Head is fully enclosed, w/ view port through character mouth
- View port has printed mesh, so vision will be obstructed
- Elastic at shoulders & ankles
- Sleeves end in foam fingerless gloves
- Fan is installed at back of right hip
- Battery pack has a clip to fasten to clothing under bodysuit
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Officially licensed
Easy Peasy Olaf
Your family has opted for a Frozen theme this Halloween, and you get to be Olaf! How cool. Arguably the BEST sidekick ever, this loveable snowman could make even the grouchiest neighbor smile when he knocks on the door to trick or treat.
There's only one problem. It's pretty hard to turn yourself into a snowman. It's not just putting on a dress and calling yourself "princess." Olaf's entire body is made of snow! It melts! And even though Halloween can be chilly, it's usually not consistently freezing enough to count on making your costume. The body proportions are round and bulbous and...just trust us, turning yourself into Olaf is no easy feat. And that's before you consider trying to emulate his lovable personality. Luckily there is this Adult Frozen Olaf Inflatable Costume, that makes it all so much simpler. Just slip it on, blow it up, and voila — you can be Olaf anytime, anywhere. Even in summer!
Design & Details
This cool costume takes away the whole question of how to become your favorite Disney character this Halloween. Phew! It runs on an internal battery pack and built-in fan, and fully inflates to turn your very human body into that of a snowman, including his recognizable face! There is a mesh panel for your own face to allow for vision, and sleeves that turn your arms into brown twigs.
Melt Your Heart
One look at yourself in the mirror in this costume and you will absolutely fall in love with Olaf all over again. Just beware that it's highly likely that lots of people will want to hug you this Halloween — you are Olaf, after all!
- Two StarsBy Kristin | December 23, 2021has a hole in it by leg, air keeps going outBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so sorry that happened but we appreciate you reaching out to customer service in regards to this. It appears they have issued you a discount to keep the costume as is!