Deluxe Disney Frozen 2 Elsa Women's Costume
- Dress W/ Attached Cape
- 100% polyester
- Hook and loop closure back
- Sequin chest panel
- Glittery snowflake pattern
- Attached belt
- Attached glitter cape
- Officially licensed
Taking New Challenges
Everybody knows that trying new things is pretty scary. That's especially true when those new things might possibly turn your entire kingdom and family into frozen statues of eternal ice. Fortunately, Elsa had some pretty awesome support! Now she's grinning ear to ear while creating flurries of snow, making one heck of a winter celebration, and helping to make Arendelle just as amazing as it ever used to be under Agnarr and Iduna's rule.
Of course, there is still the question of what happened. It's time to confront the dread sea and find what mysteries can be found! Freeze the waves and blow away the strange foxfires that spread through Arendelle. As the trolls have warned, the world was always afraid of Elsa's mysterious magic. But, will they be enough to face the new threats to the realm!? We like to hope so, but there is one bit of magic that might help even those odds. It's time to spin up a brand new look!
Brave the Enchanted Forest and defeat the waves by going into the unknown... but do so in style with this officially licensed Elsa costume from Frozen 2. This dress is an inspired recreation of the gown Elsa wears in her newest adventure. The sheer white of the cape is covered in icy glitter and winter designs that pair perfectly with the ombre effect of the thigh-length dress. Long sleeves and the deepest of V-neck make the dress look like Elsa's coat while a sequined chest panel gives the look of her jumpsuit.
An Enchanting Adventure
The Enchanted Forest isn't going to be the only thing enchanting the world when you face Halloween challenges dressed in Elsa's newest look. Add a pair of leggings to confront the mysterious Nokk or focus on your growing icy powers to deal with the foxfire spreading through the realm!
- Three StarsBy CherisePeters | November 16, 2019It was a good costume and would have been a 4 star if I didn’t have a small tear in the side of the dress on the seam.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Got the Job DoneBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Height 5’3” | Weight 160I work that Chick-fil-A, and we were dressing up for Halloween. The costume came out of the package extremely wrinkled, but it was nothing that about 30 or so minutes of ironing can’t fix. Be very careful with the iron, as I think the fabric is very delicate. Definitely keep it on a low heat. The outfit was very glittery. Shake it, and you get a rain of glitter. Working at CFA, I couldn’t have a bunch of glitter for risk the glitter falling into food. I did my best to de-glitter it by shaking it, putting it in the dryer (on a delicate setting) after hand washing it. Lots of glitter came off, but there was still a lot left. I sprayed hairspray on the glittery parts the day before and a few hours before I was going to wear it, and I would say that stopped the glitter rain for about five hours (till the end of my shift)
The dress is decently comfortable. The front part of the dress (that white part), is a little bit itchy, but it isn’t anything unbearable. The back is sealed with Velcro, so there are some gaps, but again, that wasn’t much of a problem. I wore a white camisole underneath it, which lessened the “problem” even more. Let’s be honest, it really wasn’t much of a problem. The Velcro stuck fine, and it never came undone during my shift (I was paranoid and checked it often, haha).
The two capes tended to stick to the dress, so the capes aren’t super flowy. It didn’t look bad, but if you are looking for the capes to flow in the wind, they probably won’t. It worked out perfect for me because I didn’t want to have to pin the cape up for fear of it getting caught on anything while working. The back of the dress is almost completely blank. It doesn’t have the same purple trims on the end of it like the front has. While initially, that doesn’t sound great, it’s not a big deal. The capes have a design on them, and they kind of “cover-up” the lack of design on the back.
I am 5’3 and way about 160 pounds. I got the large size, and the dress went down to a couple inches above my ankles. I would have liked the waist portion of the dress to be a little tighter, but it wasn’t a big deal. The tightness of the arms were perfect.
Overall, the fit of the dress was pretty great (other than it being a small bit lose in the waist) and I had plenty of room for movement. It was pretty comfortable. It worked for what I had intended, and I would wear it again if I ever needed to dress up as Elsa. Would recommend if you’re looking for a fun costume (but probably wouldn’t recommend if you are looking professionally. I would think that you would want the capes to be more flowy and that you would want design on the back).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?