Freddy Krueger Costume w/Mask Adult
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Long-sleeved striped shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Jagged edges at neckline, hemline, sleeve cuffs
- Foam mask has elastic security band
- Gloves & hat shown in picture are sold separately
Are you going to a costume party and want to make sure that you arrive dressed in a way that no one can forget? Do you want to make sure that you--haunt the dreams--of every partygoer with the sheer horror of your costume? Or maybe the party is just located on Elm Street and you want to dress appropriately!
Regardless of the reason, we have the perfect costume for you. Yes, this Adult Freddy Krueger Shirt with Mask is the ideal solution for your eerie needs. Think about it, what better way to be as memorable as possible than as the original Master of Nightmares himself? Nobody will be able to close their eyes to fall asleep without seeing you--yes, you!--lurking just out of sight, ready to terrify them throughout their REM state. Just remember to work on your sinister laugh and your evil plots, so to best get at each of your victims….ahem, friends.
This striped long sleeve shirt is legendary and as instantly recognizable as you are, from the moment you enter the room. It has jagged edges at the neckline, hemline, and sleeve cuffs that match the horror of the included mask (which will transform your normal face into the burned away flesh of Freddy himself). Pick up the gloves and hat as accessories to your crime and finish off the look that will haunt the nightmares of your friends for days to come!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Momoftwo | November 16, 2018Great price! The shirt was perfect. Especially since we live in Daytona Beach Florida, it’s usually hot on Halloween. The material was nice and thin and kept my son cool. The mask on the other hand could use some work and a new material. When we received it, the mask was all out of shape and distorted from being folded up in the bag. It took a while but I was able to reshape it the best I could and had to tie the headband part tighter to sit on his face right. I also had to cut some of the neck part off. It doesn’t really need to be a part of the mask. It’s just irritating and makes the mask fit even more awkwardly. Other than that my son loved his costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Harvey | October 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?