Freddy Krueger Costume w/Mask Adult
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Long-sleeved striped shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Jagged edges at neckline, hemline, sleeve cuffs
- Foam mask has elastic security band
- Gloves & hat shown in picture are sold separately
Are you going to a costume party and want to make sure that you arrive dressed in a way that no one can forget? Do you want to make sure that you--haunt the dreams--of every partygoer with the sheer horror of your costume? Or maybe the party is just located on Elm Street and you want to dress appropriately!
Regardless of the reason, we have the perfect costume for you. Yes, this Adult Freddy Krueger Shirt with Mask is the ideal solution for your eerie needs. Think about it, what better way to be as memorable as possible than as the original Master of Nightmares himself? Nobody will be able to close their eyes to fall asleep without seeing you--yes, you!--lurking just out of sight, ready to terrify them throughout their REM state. Just remember to work on your sinister laugh and your evil plots, so to best get at each of your victims….ahem, friends.
This striped long sleeve shirt is legendary and as instantly recognizable as you are, from the moment you enter the room. It has jagged edges at the neckline, hemline, and sleeve cuffs that match the horror of the included mask (which will transform your normal face into the burned away flesh of Freddy himself). Pick up the gloves and hat as accessories to your crime and finish off the look that will haunt the nightmares of your friends for days to come!
- Five StarsBy Renee | October 23, 2022It was perfect for what we needed. Light weight form mask but very realistic. Light weight but not thin shirt. The glove was on point!! And the hat was was more realistic than I thought it would be.
Overall, very pleased with the costume.
Have 4 stars for the shipping. Siaf it was gonna be here by 10/6.... Then by 10/12. On 10/14, said it would be here by 10/16 so I called for the status. Said they oversold the original mask, glove and shirt hat combo, but no ever made me aware. If I didn't call, I never would have known. This item was the replacement costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Momoftwo | November 16, 2018Great price! The shirt was perfect. Especially since we live in Daytona Beach Florida, it’s usually hot on Halloween. The material was nice and thin and kept my son cool. The mask on the other hand could use some work and a new material. When we received it, the mask was all out of shape and distorted from being folded up in the bag. It took a while but I was able to reshape it the best I could and had to tie the headband part tighter to sit on his face right. I also had to cut some of the neck part off. It doesn’t really need to be a part of the mask. It’s just irritating and makes the mask fit even more awkwardly. Other than that my son loved his costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Patricia | November 5, 2022When I got the Costume, I got a scratchy silk shirt that was not even close to being realistic and a piece of folded cardboard. Let alone how unrealistic it was.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Only worth it for the sweater shirtBy NJ | October 17, 2022I would not recommend this mask at all. It is just terrible and cheap. It is not scary or look like Freddy. It is also folded and comes with a big crease. We will not be using the mask at all. The sweater is good. I like the shredding, so it looks a bit authentic. It is lightweight, so if it is warm weather, it would not be too hot to wear. And, if it is cold weather, you can wear something warmer underneath and it would be covered by the sweater. Look for another mask. I chose this because of the price and I got what I paid for.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Harvey | October 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?