Franken Stitches Applique
- Latex Appliance
- Molded latex appliance
- Application & removal instructions printed on package
- Spirit gum and spirit gum remover (each sold separately) are needed to apply & remove
- Appliance measures approx. 5"W x 2.5"H
- Add to the gruesome look with makeup and fake blood (each sold separately)
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
"Do It Yourself" Isn't Always the Best Choice
Let's say you want to schedule a quick surgery procedure but you don't want to shell out any insurance money. What do you do? You go to your slightly kooky scientist bestie and ask if he'd be willing to give it a shot. He can use any leftover body parts he's got lying around from his last project and save you even more dough! Win-win?
It's alive!! This Franken Stitches Applique turns any outfit into a Halloween-worthy costume thanks to its ability to make you look like you've just been given a lobotomy in a mad scientist's underground lab. The prosthetic resembles puckering red skin loosely stapled together with metallic-looking "staples." Apply it using the makeup-grade adhesive of your choice (sold separately).
So Much Ouch
Your friends will be asking, "Are you sure that doesn't hurt?" when they see you wearing this incredibly realistic applique! Dribble on a little fake blood (also sold separately) to up the gross-out factor!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review