Five Nights at Freddy's Child Freddy Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Five Nights at Freddy's Child Freddy Costume
- 100% polyester flannel fabric
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back, has printed bow tie at front neckline
- Mitts have elastic bands at wrists
- Rigid plastic mask has elastic security band
- Officially licensed
Sometimes when you live in a world full of electronics and the ease of having the internet at your fingertips, you need to remind yourself of the dangers that can arise if you forget to bring your charger cable with everywhere you go. What happens if you don't? Well, let us explain.
Simply put, if you don't remember to have a way to charge your devices, or spare batteries, you will be murdered by a hoard of animatronic entertainment animals. This is displayed in the wonderfully educational video game franchise, "Five Nights at Freddy's." You're basically given what seems like a single (and terrible) battery to share for the controls of the entire office, camera monitor, and lights. This doesn't even sound safe without the crazed robot animals running around. For some people, watching the screen from your own computer screen just isn't quite real enough. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Have you already suited up a simulation in your home only to realize that creepy doll technology hasn't quite caught up to the game yet? You could always spend years toiling to make your own, or you could follow our solution.
Just dress your child up as the iconic pizzeria host and your own live action version will be complete. The best part about it? You could invite your friends over to play too! Want to make it even better? Don't tell them that's what they're coming over to do!
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | August 30, 2016My son loves this costume! The fit is true to size, great for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 20, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 27, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 29, 2018Mask was brokenWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- terrible and flimsyBy Anonymous | August 31, 2018My son wore this on Halloween. Terrible quality, and the mask broke as soon as he got home. He loved the costume, but I wouldn't recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?