Fifth Element Korben Dallas Costume
- Tank Top
- Multi-Pass Card
- Tank top: 100% polyester; pants: 100% cotton
- Orange pullover stretch knit tank top
- Black twill pants have belt loops, zipper fly, side seam and cargo pockets
- Webbing belt has plastic parachute buckle
- Combat boots and toy weapon each sold separately
"Moolti-pass! Korben Dallas, moolti-pass."
How often has this happened to you? You're driving along in your space taxi, minding your own business, when a woman in what looks like a really bad mummy costume crashes through your roof! Right? And you're like, hey lady, that's going to cost you! But it turns out that strangely dressed woman (who has the shock bright orange hair) isn't a human woman at all, but actually a- hang on, is Leeloo a woman still? Or is she an alien? You know what, doesn't matter. Leeloo is actually the Fifth Element (oops, spoiler alert there. She's basically Captain Planet. You get Fire, Earth, Wind, Water and... Leeloo. That's how you make Captain Planet), the only weapon which can defeat the Great Evil. Makes sense, right? Of course you finally meet this beautiful woman who would be absolutely perfect for you, but she doesn't speak English ("moolti-pass!") and on top of that she seems to be wanted by just about everybody on the planet, including these two weird priests. What are you going to tell your mom?
Meet your own Leeloo ("moolti-pass!") when you dress up in your very own Korben Dallas costume. Major Dallas has seen better days, since now he's living in a shoebox driving a beat-up taxi (especially now with that skylight!), but it's your chance to take charge again and save the universe while also falling in love with a weapon/alien/god-like power being, who despite her power happens to be absolutely adorable ("moolti-pass!"). Grab the girl, stop Zorg, save the planet, and finally, finally kiss the girl! Easy, right?
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Size was not even close had to reorder.By Current Customer | July 30, 2017This may change when I get my exchange. The site CLAIMED that the large was a 36 pants size and the shirt was a large. Yeah okay! I was so excited when I got it and went to put it on. The pants wouldn't even go up past my thighs! 9 wear a 34 jeans and 35 dress pants. What the heck! These were like a 30 at best. I reordered the XL and I'm hoping for the best. Although I had to pay 10$ to get it shipped to me in time. SighhhhWas this review helpful to you?