Ember the Red Dragon Trophy Wall Decoration
- Dragon Head
- Wall-Mount Plaque
- Molded latex dragon head measures approx. 23"L x 15"W x 18"H
- Wooden wall-mount plaque measures 24"H x 20"W
- Head can be mounted on plaque in any of 3 different positions
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required for mounting
- When 2 AA batteries (not included) are installed in back of plaque, dragon's eyes light up
- Plaque has metal eyelet in top edge for hanging on a wall
- Brass-tone metal name plate attached at bottom of plaque
As you look around your room, take in all the decorations, props, and design choices. It’s all great, but one thing seems to be missing. You’ve been heading in the right direction for some time, but now, on this webpage, you have found it.
This is it, the last thing you need to make your game room complete. You have all the Dragonlance books, as well as many other replicas from them. You have dice, mini figurines, and a nice wide table for game night. The lighting is perfect and the atmosphere can only be described as flawless. The only thing that wasn’t right was the empty spot above your chair. A place on the wall lay empty among the various plaques and trophies.
Space for Friends
Only one thing deserves that place of honor: this red dragon’s head on a trophy plaque. Sliding it into place, you’ll be satisfied as those yellow, hate-filled, arrogant eyes stare your friends in the face as they look up at the toothy, horned visage of the red dragon Ember. The molded latex head will meld perfectly with your other décor and, more than that, will enhance the whole room. Let it fill your room with apprehension and let it be a warning to all dragonkind!