Dropping Black Spider
- Dropping black spider
- Approx. L10" x W10"
- When activated spider drops, eyes light up, and body moves
- Spider climbs back to original position automatically
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
- Sound activated
This little guy is looking for a "forever home," but there's something you should know about him first. He loves to meet new people, but let's just say his approach could... um... use a little work. He usually just drops down from his spun a web and scares the bejeezus out of whoever happens to be walking in. We know that you wouldn't want such a shock to befall your friends and houseguests... and that you'd never, ever dream of taking any enjoyment out of their fright. At all. But we just thought you should know about the massive scare-potential before you decide to bring home the Dropping Black Spider!
For a great Halloween gag, you can't go wrong with this little eight-legged charmer. It combines two things guaranteed to startle the heck out of people every time: the element of surprise, and spiders. So for a truly scary (and fun) Halloween, invite the Dropping Black Spider into your home!
- didn't last but a couple of dropsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2016this was only on for a short time. was turned off, when no one was around. it's too early to have on, for Halloween. it quit working. it went down and won't go back up.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Size StandardFirst one failed out of the box (would not shut off). Replacement failed in two days (will no longer wind back up). Don't believe I will try again.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Have to clap 6 times for it to work.By Jennifer | October 2, 2021It drops, but only if one claps 6 times. Fresh batteries, but faulty sound detector.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?