Deluxe Predator Mask
- Collector's Quality Predator Mask
- Licensed accessory from Alien vs Predator
- Latex mask has foam padding on the interior
- Eye openings are covered in black mesh
- Removable helmet piece is secured with elastic
- *Will need to add padding to help with mask fit, manufacturer suggests clean sponges
There's something out there waiting for us...and it ain't no man.
Do you sometimes go out into the woods, and hunt for sport? Are the animals you hunt intelligent? Do they fight back? Are you from another planet? Some kind of intergalactic big game hunter? Did you try to hunt Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1987 through a Central American jungle? If so, you might just be a Predator.
Get this Deluxe Predator Mask, and make it official. Become what we already know you are. Use your stealth technology to hunt your human pray. Tease them a little, make those humans think they've beaten you. Then catch them with your laser nets. Come at them with your Plasma Caster cannon. Just what ever you do, don't let them "Get to da choppa!"
- Deluxe Predator MaskBy PecosBill | October 1, 2020Size StandardI thought it would be "Grander" than it turned out to be. With that being said...I won't be using the helmet. Too cheezy and is only held in place by elastic straps wrapped around the mask...So....I'm not going to be wearing the helmet Halloween night...They could have gone with "Snaps" or "Velcro" but I'm sure it would been $5.00 more...The mask....They did a really good job...I am currently looking for some foam to place in strategic locations in the face of the mask because it seems to fold into itself. I would have given a 4 star if the helmet was better and could be held in place better. As it is, even if I put the helmet on the mask.....You can't see out of it....Has an alignment issue...Happy Halloween Ya'll!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving a detailed review on this Predator Mask! We hope that your Halloween is delightful and eerie!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?