Deluxe Child Link Costume
- Tunic w/ Attached Harness
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric; 87% polyester/13% spandex mesh; 100% polyurethane foam & faux leather
- Tunic styled to look like layers; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Sewn-on foam & faux leather harness; mesh edging at hem
- Foam & faux leather belt has functional pouches; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Cone-shaped hat has inner skullcap
- Foam & faux leather boot tops have folded-over cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed
- Pants, sword & shield each sold separately
Maybe Legend of Zelda was your favorite video game growing up (or maybe it still is) or maybe your child fell in love with it on their own. Either way, Link is an undeniably important part of pop culture and has been since the game’s release in 1986. Since then, there have been many iterations of the game and many new adventures on new gaming platforms, but the one thing that remains consistent is our hero: Link.
Even if your child has never played Legend of Zelda, they’ll love this Link costume (as I’m sure you will, too!). The poly/spandex blend tunic fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the back of the neck and has a sewn-on foam and faux leather harness. The belt has functional pouches and fastens with Hook and Loop fastener as well. But Link wouldn’t be Link without the pointed cap – so this costume comes complete with a cone-shaped hat that has an inner skullcap for a comfortable fit. The costume comes together with the foam and faux leather boot tops that have folder-over cuffs and an elastic band under foot to keep them in place all night long. Transform your child into your favorite video game hero this Halloween with our Link costume!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- adorableBy smikes | October 24, 2019fits well and looks cute on my son.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty goodBy Anonymous | August 18, 2017Last long time and my son loves it so I'm happyWas this review helpful to you?
- ReviewBy Current Customer | August 15, 2017Size 7-8 runs a little small. Size up. Everything else is good.Was this review helpful to you?