Deluxe Adult Boba Fett Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ EVA Molded Armor
- Two-Piece Helmet/Mask
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Cape sewn to back of left shoulder
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fasteners at center back
- Sewn-on EVA armor pieces on chest, shoulders, knees
- Foam cargo pockets on thighs close w/ hook & loop fasteners
- Foam shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- 2 pieces of helmet/mask connect w/ hook & loop fasteners
- Belt is vinyl molded to look like pouches; closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Officially licensed
How does one become the most fearsome bounty hunter in the galaxy? Well, you need a good work ethic, and stick with it because you won't get the good bounties right away. But the real trick is having the right look. We can't help with the work ethic stuff, but this Deluxe Boba Fett Costume will get you started on the right track!
Everybody in the Star Wars galaxy has heard of Boba Fett. Even if they don't know his name, they must recognize that menacing armor when they see him watching from the distance, and know that someone nearby is about to have a very bad day. But if you want to be like the Fett, you'll have to do more than wear his armor and be a crack shot with a blaster. He's notoriously clever, able to out-think even the slipperiest outlaws, and thanks to his discipline and patience, he could probably beat a Jedi Knight in a staring match! And while other mercenaries may use crude and explosive tactics to collect their bounty, Boba is clean and surgical, and may simply disintegrate his target rather than letting them get away.
If you still think you have what it takes, then this is the licensed costume you're looking for! The jumpsuit is printed to look like the bounty hunter's uniform in the films, and features sewn-on foam armor plates and a half cape, for authenticity. It also includes a molded utility belt and a helmet to give you the look of a seasoned Mandalorian mercenary. All you'll need is a trusty blaster, and you'll be ready to see Jabba the Hutt about some entry level bounties! Trust us, you'll probably want to ease into it.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Potential, poor executionBy Jarrod Sharman | July 22, 2016I received my Deluxe Adult Boba Fett costume today, and immediately tried it on. I noticed two things almost immediately - 1) The Velcro used to seal the back is shoddy, and doesn't stay together well, and 2) The kneepad pieces aren't affixed at the right place on the legs. While they are at roughly knee height, they stick out from the fabric weirdly, making them look odd. It also does not come with the belt that is depicted in the image.
The helmet, while in the image appears to be made out of a relatively solid plastic is flimsy, and comes in two pieces. This wouldn't be so bad, if the Velcro used to fasten the two pieces together used the same Velcro side on both pieces. That's a somewhat awkward statement - Velcro works by having two pieces, one with a bunch of hooks on its surface, and the other with a bunch of loops. On both pieces of the helmet, the Velcro uses the 'hook' surface, making it impossible to fasten the pieces together. It's hard to say whether or not the helmet would sit properly on the head, as I will have to make modifications before I can put it on, but the interior is much wider than an average head, and there are just a few pieces of sponge to keep things properly in place.
I do not often write product reviews, but the amount of money that this particular costume costs, in comparison to the materials used, and the poor quality control struck me as a good reason to write one now.
To be fair, the chest plate, and the arm cuffs, etc all look excellent. I still intend to use the costume, but it is going to require some modification, and I'm going to have to pay for accessories I had good reason to expect were included.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for this well written review! I will be contacting you directly to fix the problems you encountered, and again the feedback is appreciated.