Deluxe Adult Princess Leia Costume
- Hooded Dress
- Deluxe Adult Princess Leia Costume
- 100% polyester stretch knit
- Sparlkey white dress has a high neck attached hood fastens w/ hook & loop closure in back
- White faux leather belt has foam backing and fastens w/ hook & loop closure, decorative silver-tone medallions on front
- 100% synthetic fiber wig on mesh cap with elastic edge, styled like Princess Leia
- Officially licensed
Leia Organa isn’t the type of princess to sit in a castle while twiddling her thumbs. She’s proven her mettle more times than we can count during the original Star Wars trilogy. When she sees a tyrannical regime doing cruel and despicable things, she just has to stand up to them! When the Galactic Empire starts building a flying death machine to enforce the galaxy through fear and violence, then she finds a way to blow it up. When a Stormtrooper gets in her way, she’ll grab a blaster and get shooting! When Han Solo says something preposterous, she’ll let him know how she feels about it. And if a generator shield needs blowing up, she’ll roll up her sleeves and get to work.
Yes, Leia shows more heroism each time we see her in the Star Wars films, so she makes a great choice for roleplay if you plan on dressing up like a character from a galaxy far, far away. It can be hard to get that classic look, but this Princess Leia costume comes with everything you need to cultivate the perfect look.
Based on her original appearance in A New Hope, this Princess Leia costume is a deluxe outfit that comes with a white dress that has a sparkling accents and an attached hood. It also comes with a belt that looks like the one worn by Carrie Fisher in the film. It even comes with the bun wig, so you can get that hairstyle that’s popular on Alderaan without a stop to the salon!
|X-Small||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Small||Waist||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Small||Belt Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|Small||Waist||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|Small||Belt Waist||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|Medium||Waist||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|Medium||Belt Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|Large||Waist||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|Large||Belt Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||49" - 52"||124cm - 132cm|
|X-Large||Waist||49" - 52"||124cm - 132cm|
|X-Large||Belt Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|2X-Large||Chest||52" - 54"||132cm - 137cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||52" - 54"||132cm - 137cm|
|2X-Large||Belt Waist||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
- Great option if on a budgetBy Beccs | June 27, 2021Height 5'5 | Weight 157 | Size SmallWhen I ordered this all that was available was a small or a XL. I have been in the process of losing weight so the XL wasn't going to cut it. Based off the measurements with the small I decided to take a chance. I was not disappointed. The costume fits perfectly, though I do wear a waist trainer with it simply to smooth out my belly. Some of the reviews on this complained about the belt not fitting. I did not have a problem with this. The only downsides are this, the wig that comes with it is awful. It's comical how bad it will look and I didn't feel like trying to restyle it myself so I simply ordered a better, high quality wig.
The other thing is this dress is SHEER so you will want to plan for that. I wound up ordering some white leggings to wear under, this also helped with the boots, and then I wore a white tank top under as well for that added protection. Overall I'm impressed with this costume for the price paid. I wore it to a con recently and I got compliments and everything. This is a great Leia costume if you're on a budget.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very poor qualityBy Current Customer | September 19, 2017My Princess Leia costume arrived today and I'm very disappointed in the quality,... the belt was glued together and is coming apart and the wig is also also coming apart. Sections of the wig have short hairs on the very top, which doesn't make any sense. The buns are twisted so tightly that they look like corkscrews. Not to forget that they're also poorly glued to the wig and are coming spart.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 21, 2020Perfect fit and very flattering!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Glad that this Princess Leia costume worked well for you! Thanks for leaving a review. If you have any photos on Instagram, feel free to tag us. We love to see our high-quality Star Wars costumes in action!
- Doesn't Fit!!!By Paula Smith | October 24, 2019I bought an adult size Princess Leia costume. The robe fit fine but the belt and wig do not fit; the wig and belt are both sized for a child. I also bought the bun headpiece but have not tried it on. It "looks" like it will fit. This is a great way to keep people from buying from your company.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sorta LeiaBy Anonymous | October 22, 2019The sizing on this costume is totally impractical. I bought the costume so the robe would fit but the belt is more than 10 inches too small and the wig will only fit a child. They were included with the robe but useless as I could not get either of them on. My Leia will be with short hair and no belt. Not a great buy, in my opinion.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Quality CostumeBy Anonymous | November 1, 2017Wore this for for Halloween and received so many compliments! It's the best quality costume I've bought.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent quality costumeBy Current Customer | May 2, 2017It looks exactly as shown in pictureWas this review helpful to you?