Coming to America Wedding Dress Costume
- 100% Polyester dress w/ zipper closure
- Pink tulle and silver glitter on dress, pearls on bodice
- Veil attached to hard plastic headband
- Crown fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Officially licensed
Here Comes the Bride
It can be hard to choose the perfect dress. A wedding is pretty stressful, but the trickiest part is finding the perfect dress. It shouldn’t be that hard. All you want is something beautiful, and fun. If only you knew what that looked like. Is it a slim, retro number? Or, maybe it is an elegant lacy one with a fancy veil? No. No. No. You need something that's as bright and beautiful as you are. Let's look at some classic films for some ideas.
There's dress Ally wears in The Notebook. That one is all lace and buttons. It wasn’t from Marie Antoinette. Those hip poofs would force you to go through doorways sideways. And no, it wasn’t the modern kind that Sarah Jessica Parker wore in Sex and the City movie. It was something a little different.
Design & Details
What you're looking for is the gorgeous dress from Coming to America. This licensed dress is straight off the screen with its light pink color and pink jewels. Okay, so maybe it isn't a real wedding dress, but it is a high-quality Made by Us costume that you'll want to wear again and again (which is more than can be said of a wedding dress). Plus, this one comes with a crown. The ruffles, sparkles, and long veil make this look the kind of dress a queen-to-be would wear. Zamunda is in for a real treat!
Happily Ever After
Dressing up as a princess has always been a delight. Coming to America is a modern fairytale that shows all princesses don't spend their free time singing to birds or twirling in meadows. Some of them know the value of hard work. If that's not some serious happily ever after fuel, we don't know what is!
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||35" - 39"||89cm - 99cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 30, 2020All I had to do was open the package and 5 lbs of glitter fell out. I didn’t even bother pulling the costume out of the package to tell if it looks right or fits correctly. It’s not worth the mess!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 30, 2019I want the headpiece she woreWas this review helpful to you?
- Coming to America Wedding DressBy Current Customer | October 10, 2017I do like the costume, but it does not have a train. The dress is pink with a veil, but it is not have enough poof. The costume is A-line while the dress in the movie is a ballgown.Was this review helpful to you?