Kid's Realistic Tiger Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester costume
- Jumpsuit has back closure with hook and loop closure
- Tail attached on the backside
- Mitts have plush claws and elastic wrist cuff
- Headpiece has hook and loop fastener
- Pair of foot covers have elastic to secure under the feet
Ever notice how the smallest critters tend to act like they're huge and terrifying while the really big ones seem to just want to snuggle up as though they fit anywhere? Don't get us wrong, it's awesome to feel a purring feline in your lap. Little scarier when they're talented predators, though!
Now, when it comes to kids that want to be big and scary for Halloween, well, we'd say that's just non-stop adorable. So, we're pretty sure that you can see where we're going with this. Maybe you've got a little one who keeps trying to be a little taller than they are? Maybe they are practicing their big cat growls and giving the stare-down to all the neighborhood kitties? Hmmm. What'cha gonna do to encourage them to keep on with their tough big cat persona?
DESIGN & DETAILS
There is one step further that you can take, of course. Help your little tiger feel like the real deal with our exclusive Realistic Tiger costume. This bodysuit is made of soft and comfy minky fabric that is custom printed to look like a tiger's stripes. A vivid orange base, a fluffy white tummy, and black stripes add up to a ton of fun, especially when your kiddo wears the boot covers, gloves, and the tiger headpiece—complete with round ears and a hook and loop strap for a secure fit.
Once your kiddo lets out their inner tiger, they're going to want to practice their signature growl. There are a lot of options from the typical roar to the sassy rawr or the low-throat grr. The real feline aficionado can get the rolling tongue going for the kind but warning purr-grrr that can take down even the bigger lions!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/4"||41cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 3/4"||50cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely AdorableBy Current Customer | August 29, 2019This costume is so cute! My daughter is a huge cat lover and she really wanted this tiger costume.
My daughter is 3 years old and wears size 4T so I ordered the XS and it is a little large on her; the gloves don’t really stay on but it’s still adorable and she loves it...being big just means she’ll get to wear it longer.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits small! No front zipperBy De | March 3, 2022Height 46” | Weight 46lb.s | Size SmallThis is the second order I followed the measuring instructions and everything came way too small. You don’t want to order too big because your child will be tripping over the costume but these size charts are just off. The second gripe is the picture shows a suit with a zipper on the front. I did not read the description carefully as my kiddo was next to me and excited to order (my mistake). The whole reason I picked this costume is so he could use the zipper to go to the bathroom on his own. I was sorely disappointed to find no zipper and also a back closure.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?