Classic Child Pokémon Classic Bulbasaur Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Bulb
- 100% polyester velour fabric & fiberfill
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Appliqued patches at elbows, stiffed bulb on back of suit
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered view port allows limited vision
- Officially licensed
Who's Your Starter?
What do you want to be when you grow up? What flavor ice cream do you want from the store? Which Pokémon will you choose to join you on your journey as a Pokémon Trainer? There are few decisions more consequential in a young one's life than these. When Professor Oak asks you to follow him into his lab, explains that you can only have one (wouldn't it be cool if you could take all three?), and shows you the Poké Balls, it's a decision that will follow you for at least 30 hours as you go from Pewter City to the Elite Four!
Pikachu, Charmander, and Squirtle are all cool in their own right, but Bulbasaur is the first Pokémon in the Pokédex for a reason: you have to hook young new trainers with something truly interesting. What better than a Bulbasaur, a Pokémon that has a green plant bulb on its back, which is grown from a seed planted there at birth. Through photosynthesis, the bulb provides it with energy through photosynthesis and its nutrient-rich seeds.
Design & Details
Don't snatch your S.S. Anne tickets to the Kanto region just yet. This officially licensed Classic Child Pokémon Bulbasaur costume is simple but effective way for your little one to choose Bulbasaur. First, your kiddo will need to hop on into the jumpsuit. It’s light green and at the elbows are appliqued with dark green patches. On the back of the costume, there is a stuffed bulb that will one day blossom into a beautiful flower. That’s only if you raise this little Bulbasaur right, though. Lastly, add the molded mask with the help of an elastic band that goes around the back of your child’s head. And, voila! Just like that this officially licensed costume is complete.
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||18"||46cm|
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||43"||109cm|
|7/8||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Size 10/12||Sleeve Length||21"||53cm|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||51"||130cm|
- It's niceBy Anonymous | February 20, 2022Height 26kg | Weight 26kg | Size 7/8Quality is ok, but not great. You can see some strings coming out and the green thing on the inside of the mask fell right off - I glued it back on.
Expected more for the price, but in total it's a nice costume.
Bought size 7/8 for my 6 yo and it's a good fit :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable BulbasaurBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022Size Size 4/6This costume is even better in person. My son loves how soft it is. It is easy for him to move around and is comfortable. The mask is so awesome, although my son would not wear it on his face on Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2022The mask on this is terribly uncomfortable. We are returning!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Meghan | October 6, 2022Height 47" | Size Size 4/6Soft, good quality and well-fit costume. My son is 47" tall and it fits him very well, just a little long in the legs.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?