Child Green T-Rex Costume
- 100% polyester jumpsuit w/ stripes and reptile skin details, Hook and Loop fastener enclosure on back
- Child Green T-Rex Costume
- Stuffed plush tail attached to back
- Attached shoe covers at feet, matching mittens
- *NOTE: torso runs small, please see Size Chart for more details
- Hood w/ dinosaur teeth and plastic eyes
So consider this Child Green T-Rex Costume for all of your child’s dinosaur-costume-wearing activities. This polyester jumpsuit has a Hook and Loop fastener enclosure on the back, an adorable hood and stuffed tail, plus mittens and shoe covers. The torso does run small, so make sure to consult the Size Chart and consider moving up a size if appropriate. Your kid is going wear this all the time, trust us! But you might ask, when is the appropriate time to become a T-Rex? Let’s start with when they’re running around, playing, eating, sleeping. You know, all the times when a kid wishes they were a dinosaur. Because they’re not going to become an expert at trampolinery unless they get comfortable in this costume. And that starts with you getting this Child-Sized Green T-Rex Costume for your future gold-medal-winning trampolinist. (Yes, also a word.)
|18/2T (M)||Jumpsuit Length||35"||89cm|
|2T/4T (L)||Jumpsuit Length||37"||94cm|
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||39"||99cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume! Great price!By Colleen | November 8, 2013My three year old daughter is crazy about dinosaurs and she picked out this costume for Halloween this year. I bought it in early September hoping she could just play in it before October 31st, and after. And play she has! She wore this costume everywhere - indoors and outdoors. It has held up great! And it washes up in the wash machine great too - still looks like new after a lot of abuse. She had a lot of compliments on this costume and I will be saving it for her little brother to wear in a few years.Was this review helpful to you?
- Same review as others.By supadcy | August 21, 2015It's a cute costume and my 3 year old loves it BUT, as others have stated, the sizing is way off. My son wears 2T - 3T so I bought the Large (2T - 4T) and although the arms and legs are fine, the torso barely fits. If he were a girl, he'd no longer be a virgin with how far this thing creeps up. He doesn't really seem to mind though and they are out of the XL, so we're going to keep it and hope that he doesn't grow between now and Halloween. Also, just a heads up that you'll likely have to either add Velcro or us a safety pin to keep the mask in place. No big deal and it's adorable.Was this review helpful to you?
- SIzing is way offBy Maks Mama | October 19, 2014It's a really cute costume! I bought the largest size they have, which said it's for 4-6 year olds, which I thought would work for my 5 year old girl. She runs average on height, maybe a pinch over 44 inches high, but the torso of the costume can fit maybe a 4 year old. I measured the torso, if I stretch it, I can get the tape measure to say 16". So if your child has a torso that is anywhere near this, it won't fit and he or she will be pulling the wedgie out all night. Otherwise, it's a great costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy sav.rodgers | November 17, 2018I ordered a 4t and worried that it might be snug, but it fit perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely love itBy Anonymous | October 13, 2016My son is obsessed with Dinosaurs, specifically the T-Rex. I purchased this one as well as the Triceratops. The material is nice and soft. Not too thick and not too thin. The boy absolutely loves this costume. Nothing but pleased with my purchaseWas this review helpful to you?
- Sizing not correctBy JenniferH | October 19, 2014it is a nice costume, but the sizing is quite wrong. I ordered size 4-6 for my 4 year old son, who is of average size. This did not even come close to fitting him - the length of the torso of the costume is far too short; I could not even close the costume in the back. I am returning this and ordering a different costume two sizes larger.Was this review helpful to you?
- Extremely Disappointed!!By gpec24 | October 28, 2013My son loved this costume best from all the T-rex costumes so we ordered it. He is typically at 3T/4T and according to the size finder, the sizes matched. We ordered a L (2T-4T) and it was WAY TOO SMALL!!!! It took over a week to get it and I don't have time to return for a different size/costume. Luckily we have a seamstress in the family who had to find similar material and add extra material to the seams all around. I am so disappointed in the two costumes I ordered from this website and will never do it again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is wrongBy Carmita | October 21, 2013I ordered the t-rex costume for my now 5 yr old in an X-large. The costume itself is nice and the colors are bright but the sizing in completely off. The length of this costume is way to short. It's supposed to fit a child age 4 to 6 but instead it's made for my two year old. The head and gloves are fine but nonetheless I will be returning this costume because there is no way my son can use it for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?