Basketball Hoop Kids Costume
- Standard: Coming Soon
- Tunic w/ Attached Hoop & Net
- Inflatable Ball
- Basketball Hoop Kids Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless pullover tunic has foam front, fabric back
- Front has foam-covered plastic basketball hoop attached
- Vinyl basketball inflates to approx. 8" diameter
Does House of Pain's "Jump around" get your kiddo psyched at any time, day or night? Does that basketball hoop in your driveway get more use than the garage door that it's mounted above? Does your child's weekend wardrobe mostly consist of basketball shorts and jerseys? If any of this is true then you've got yourself a true basketball fanatic.
Your child might be a font of information, keeping up on the background and history of every player. They probably know who's most likely to be benched for getting too aggressive and which player tends to be a little bit of a ball hog. Maybe they'd even make a great announcer, with the quick movement of a basketball game we could really use someone that can explain the action in layman's terms. Hmm, if your child could become a professional they could pay you an allowance. Now, that would be sweet! Wait a sec, though. If your kiddo is bringing home basketball dough, they just might come to think that they can dribble the ball in the house. Maybe they'd better start their career once they're out of the house.
In the meantime, they're sure to get their head in the game once they become the game! This tunic takes your child's Halloween costume to an interactive level. Your child is sure to have a blast with the hoop and red and white backboard. The hoop is ready for the lightweight, inflatable ball to swoop through its net. So, if your kiddo is ready to "jump around" they'll love this easy and fun costume. This year, Halloween is sure to be a win!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022Size StandardMy son loved this costume, it was comfortable to wear for a while. He let people dunk of him and then people would throw his candy through the hoop into his bucket. Very fun and easy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- My kit love it a lotBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?