Deluxe Kids Cars Tow Mater Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Foam-backed tunic has webbing shoulder straps
- Truck is 24"L x 12"W when unfolded
- All-over printed graphics
- Officially licensed
The Name's Mater
It's like Tomater, without the "To"! When Lightning McQueen first woke up in Mater's salvage yard, he had no idea that the friendly tow truck was going to become his best friend. Mater might look a little weatherbeaten, but under his missing hood lies a heart of gold. He sticks with his racing buddy through thick and thin. Because he's such a good friend to his Radiator Springs pals, they're always there for him when he needs them, even during a European adventure or two! Mater proves that it's not the shine of your paint but the kindness in your heart that matters most of all.
You'll be happier than a tornado in a trailer park to be wearing this exclusively designed, officially licensed Deluxe Kids Cars Tow Mater Costume! Stiff, sturdy fabric, printed to look like rusty metal, is sewn together into Mater's well-known tow truck shape, complete with wheels. A tow rope on a pulley sits in Mater's pickup bed. The incredibly detailed graphics include busted front headlights, windshield with friendly eyes, a missing hood, and big smile showing buck teeth. The sides are printed with the words "Tow Mater Towing and Salvage, Radiator Springs." Mater's beloved rearview mirrors stick out the sides of the "cab." The costume stays in place via a pair of adjustable shoulder straps.
The Friendliest Truck Around
If you ever visit Radiator Springs, be sure to pay Mater a call! He's usually at his salvage yard, but sometimes on Halloween, he goes around trick-or-treating with his friends. He'll be happy to give you a demonstration of how he drives backward!
|Standard||Waist||up to 32"||up to 81cm|
- Lots of compliments!By Anonymous | October 30, 2022Height 45 in. | Weight 43 lbs | Size StandardGood size for my tall 5 year old. Wish the straps were adjustable. Print quality is good. DEFINITELY had to spend time ironing to get the costume to be functional - is NOT ready to be worn right out of the package. Does not have an actual tow hook if your child is specific about that feature. Enjoyed very much!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Lots of compliments! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Lots of compliments! No (0)
- Four StarsBy Kim | November 6, 2022Everywhere we went everyone loved the costume. It doesn’t take some steaming to get it to shape but otherwise, my son moved it too!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022The costume was awesome but runs large for ny son..Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 23, 2022Super flimsy. Doesn’t pop out and look good. Its sunk in and a huge messBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?