Boys Werewolf Costume
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill
- Shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Pants have elastic waistband
- All-over print of wolf fur
- Full-head latex mask has openings for eyes, nose, & mouth
Ever notice how people get a little anxious around the full moon? Restaurants report people acting all types of crazy and any nurse or EMT near the hospital knows that moon schedule better than just about anyone else. The crazies come out, they say. What is it about the moon that just hits us all? Some might argue that it is gravity. They’d say that the gravitational pull is stronger because there is more moon! Scientists would grumble at this, shaking their heads, as they note that we’re just seeing more of the moon because the invisible and darkened side of it is turned away from us.
And, there is the hint! The moon always drives us crazy, so when we can see all of the moon, we’re at the absolute max we can handle. Only the most mentally stable and wise among us are immune to the odd effects of the entrancing lunar lights. It certainly explains the werewolves among us. Already so close to their bestial nature, the moon’s light just sends them into the next world of crazed and urges them to tear off their clothes and run into the night air to howl and make all sorts of mischief.
Now, you parents have a little extra to worry about. Those kiddos are already pretty nuts, we hear, so if they get a good view of that full moon, there is no telling to what excess they’ll go. So, we have a few things in mind to make sure that everything goes smoothly for you. How better than to tame the wild beast within than to give into it in small doses! Start with this Werewolf costume. Made of polyester fabric and fiberfill, the printed shirt and pants give your tyke the wild look of werewolf fur and the full-head mask will let them howl all they want without you having to worry about them gnawing on the furniture with their actual teeth. Now, we can’t promise anything once the real full moon comes out, but… perhaps they’ll be too focused on their howling sessions to notice.
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||14"||36cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pants Length||27"||69cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||14"||36cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||29"||74cm|
- Sizing offBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013Mask was good. My grandson is 7 and not very big. The shirt was a belly shirt and the pants were falling off and a little short in the length. It was suppose to be size 8-10.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Kate | October 9, 2021Size Medium (8-10)Super wacky sized. Shirt is crazy tiny and pants are baggy. Mask is sized more for the pants than the top. My son is 6 (usually wears a size 5 shirt), and the medium shirt barely fit, and the pants were falling off. Mask is good quality, but the costume simply won’t fit any human child properly. My kid decided it was okay that it didn’t fit great and still wants it though because the mask is cool and scary.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- QualityBy Sandra | November 6, 2018I should have followed the previous advice given by reviewers about the sizing issues. For my 6 year old /70 lbs/45” Tall, I ordered size 8/10 and the top was extremely small compared to the bottom. The top was made to fit a 4/5 year old maybe. The bottom fitted a little better but was still overall small. By the end of one day of wearing, the material was ripping/running like pantyhose do.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not seem to fit your child, and did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing or quality of the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order in full on return with a pre-paid return label sent at no charge to you.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Sizing is not rightBy Anonymous | September 20, 2018My son wears a size 7 and so I ordered the 8-10 thinking it would be big and he could layer if needed for warmth.
The pants fit, but the shirt is tiny! It was above his belly button! No way would this ever fit a child 8-10. It would maybe fit a 3-4 year old.
Very disappointed and do not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costume- runs smallBy Anonymous | October 19, 2017Bought this for my 8yr old son. Avg weight and on the shorter side of average for height. The medium (8-10) just fits him- pants are good but if he were much taller they’d be too short. Shirt is snug but fits. My daughter is 10 and there’s no way this would fit her. The mask is great- I’d expect to pay $0+ for the mask alone so we’re happy. My son does LOVE it and can’t wait to wear it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume - but even better customer service!By nicmcc79 | September 18, 2017My daughter really wanted to be a Werewolf for Halloween and after a LOT of searching, this was her favorite. When it arrived in the mail, it certainly did NOT disappoint her or myself! I have to say though, the customer service was the best I've received in a LONG LONG time!Was this review helpful to you?