Golden Ninja Costume for Boys
- Medium: Coming Soon
- Hooded Shirt
- "Armor" Tunic
- Face Mask
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Knee Pads
- 2 Daggers
- 2 Throwing Stars
- Hooded shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Metallic gold edge binding on hood, printed arm wraps on sleeve cuffs
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Metallic gold printed leg wraps on pants cuffs
- Foam-backed "armor" tunic has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Tunic has metallic gold edge binding, printed graphics on front
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, elastic bands on front to hold toy weapons
- Fabric mask has elastic band around back of head, covers lower half of face
- Foam knee pads slide on, stay in place with elastic bands
- Fingerless gloves slide on
- Foam throwing stars and plastic daggers & nunchucks fit into elastic loops on front of belt
Skip the Stealth
Ninjas are known for their stealthy nature. They're masters at sneaking, so they can slip their way into any location undetected without breaking a sweat. For the most talented ninjas... it gets kind of boring. That's why the best ninjas of the bunch like to spice things up a bit. They add some brilliant flourishes to their outfit to give their enemies a chance, and that's why this Golden Ninja Costume is specifically for the most skilled ninja warriors out there.
This not-so-stealthy costume is a child-size ninja costume inspired by depictions of ninjas in movies and video games. Of course, it has a flashy, gold style that might not be great for sneaking, but it certainly does strike a mood when your young warrior wears it.
Your child can claim the title of ninja master with this costume! The outfit comes with an all-black ninja outfit that has a foam-backed tunic top that is designed to look like armor. The front has gold graphics, including dragon scale patterns. The legs also have gold graphics to help add an eye-catching style to the whole outfit. The hood also has a gold edge binding, and the black mask really brings the whole look together. Once you suit up your child in this outfit, he'll be ready to test his shinobi skills!
|3T||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|3T||Pants Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||19" - 29"||48cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
- Pretty Good but Could Have Some ImprovementsBy Heather | September 24, 2022Size 3TIts a great looking costume and my kid loves it. Here are my critiques: 1. The knee pads are not the same gold lame material as it appears in the photos, on the packaging, and the rest of the costume. They are a very ugly yellow. 2. The belt doesn't provide much room for adjustment, It only has one big piece of velcro, so if you don't fit within that inch and a half i'd say, then it won't fit very well. 3. This is pretty nit picky at this point but the gloves are basically worthless.
Anyway, its still a great costume and I'll have to make some adjustments but I guess that might be expected. My son wears a 5T/XS and we purchased a 3T and it fits great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Pretty Good but Could Have Some Improvements Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Pretty Good but Could Have Some Improvements No (0)