Bleeding Zombie Bowl
- NOTE: Colors & detail differ dramatically from photo
- Flexible plastic strip carry handle bolted to sides
- Molded plastic bucket is gray w/ maroon "blood" & purple bruises
- Stands 8" tall; 7" by 6" opening
They warned you that all those treats would rot your brain! If only you had listened. Well, at least you've got an awesome conversation starter for your coffee table. It's great for all kinds of candy but we wouldn't really recommend Smarties, they just don't fit the images. This gruesome bowl has a bloody look with saggy skin and bone peeking out to the service.
Zombify your treats with this Bleeding Zombie Bowl decoration! Use it to serve treats, or as a trick-or-treat pail. Hey, bring it out when your mother-in-law is coming over, she's sure to be so impressed that she'll never criticize your cooking again. Yes, it's because she's no longer sure what's in those meatballs and refuses to come over but your taste is your own.
This gross guy will have all your guests thinking twice about partaking of your treats this Halloween. But hey, this nasty look is for the good of the people!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not like photoBy Court | November 12, 2019This bowl arrived with a terrible paint job, looks like a child painted it. Picture does NOT accurately depict what you receive ( noticed in fine print after i purchased this that website does indicate the bowl will not look like photo, so why even use that photo??). I might try to repaint this myself bc actual bowl (more like a bucket, has a handle) isnt bad. Disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Looks nothing like the picture even different colour face arrived damaged and half the paint missingWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry this arrived in that condition, sounds like it could be a manufacturer defect. I do see that this was resolved for you, and if you have further questions make sure to let Customer Service know. Thanks for the feedback!
- Not like pictureBy Current Customer | August 23, 2017hard plastic, doesn't look anything like the picture. I returned mine, it's a shame because I have a brain jello mold and was going to use this as a bowl to put on the dinner table.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice!By Current Customer | October 23, 2016Looks just like the picture and just what I wanted. It's also pretty deep and will fit a lot of whatever you want to fill it with.Was this review helpful to you?