Blades of Glory Womens Ice Jumpsuit Costume
- 95% polyester 5% spandex
- Zipper closure in the back of jumpsuit
- Silver sequin patches
- Loops that attach to fingers
- Decorative ribbons hanging from sleeves
- Mesh skin colored collar
- Officially Licensed
THE PASSION & THE POWER
Are you ready to change the world of competitive figure skating... forever?
Michelle Kwan. Kurt Browning. Kristi Yamaguchi. They're all skating legends but none are quite as captivating and dazzling as the one and only Jimmy MacElroy. Charm the crowd, wow the judges and win the gold medal at this year's costume contest by mimicking the illustrious male figure skater who is known to shock on and off the ice. A few years back, you may remember reading about Jimmy's antics in the tabloids— he got into fisticuffs with his rival, Chazz Michael Michaels on the ice and (accidentally) set fire to a mascot. (Poor mascot.) It was the biggest skating mess in competitive skating history but he's worked hard to turn his life around and change his image.
Jimmy's reputation is on the mend and if you're interested in helping with that, wear the Blade of Glory women's ice jumpsuit. Attempting the Flying Lotus isn't recommended since it's deadly but politely prancing around a packed party wouldn't hurt. Maybe slow-waving to a crowd of onlookers is a good idea, reminding them of Jimmy's more endearing qualities. Here's a tip, finding a mascot and taking a friendly picture with them would do wonders for Jimmy's PR since we all know what happened to the last mascot Jimmy came in contact with...
DESIGN & DETAILS
Luckily our design department is a big fan of Blades of Glory so they were able to perfect Jimmy MacElroy's infamous skate unitard. Officially licensed, the women's Ice jumpsuit features a fully-functioning zipper in the back, silver sequin patches, loops that attach to fingers and decorative ribbons hanging from sleeves, creating a fanciful figure skating costume.
FIRE & FURY
Help to further fix Jimmy's reputation by getting your bestie to wear the women's Blades of Glory fire jumpsuit. People will freak out when they see the notorious skating twosome, Jimmy and Chazz, back together again!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Chillin' in The SummerBy CaseySaisi | August 15, 2019I love this costume! I even bought it not just for Halloween, but also in case I want to wear this while ice staking for fun, inspired by the movie, Blades of Glory.Was this review helpful to you?
- NOT stretchyBy Victoria | October 22, 2018Assumed it was similar to the men's costume, as is mostly polyester but enough spandex to give it some stretch. This jumpsuit has no give whatsoever. The fabric is very rigid, when trying it on the crotch ripped instantly. Be warned! I'll have to sub the bottom half with real leggings this year...Was this review helpful to you?
- Tight and shortBy Current Customer | October 18, 2018It’s made of thick material and is a bit tight on the thighs/bum area, I’m 5’10 and 160lbs. The legs are a bit short but should be workable. Probably better suited for someone 5’8 or shorter. Nice costume otherwiseWas this review helpful to you?