Black Wig Cap
- Wig Cap
- Holds your hair in place
- Stretches for fitting
Transforming your appearance almost always involves two stages, and many people mix them up. Everybody wants to dash off and buy a big, fancy wig in a bright neon color and hope that it will magically cling to their head. But that's supposed to be step 2. Step 1 is supposed to be preparing for your new look by making you appear... well, a little less like yourself.
Don't get us wrong. We think you look great. But if you have a massive bouffant or some kind of wild Flock of Seagulls thing going on, it's kind of a hassle to get your new 'do working just the way you planned. And you may not think we have much at stake in how your hairpiece turns out, but we like to go around taking in all the awesome wigs and costumes at Halloween the same way that we like to walk around the neighborhood enjoying the light displays at Christmas. It just makes us feel all warm and fuzzy!
- Five StarsBy Freda Kerr | October 7, 2021I have long, thick hair so this wig cap was “a must” for me!!! I couldn’t believe the quality for the price!!! It holds my hair perfectly in place for a much better wig fit!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- glad I bought itBy brydune | September 26, 2016the cap really does help create a smooth base for under the wigWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022This worked greatBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Fast delivery.. Thank you..Was this review helpful to you?
- SturdyBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018I have really thick hair and this kept it under my wig all day.Was this review helpful to you?