Beauty and the Beast Men's Beast Prestige Costume
- Jacket W/ Attached Vest
- Pair Of Gloves
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, taffeta & knit fabrics
- Velvet cutaway tailcoat jacket has satin collar & lapels, center front buttons
- Jacket has flounced taffeta cuffs
- Satin vest front sewn into left side & shoulder of jacket, attaches at right side w/ hook & loop fastener
- Pants have elastic waistband, metallic gold side stripes
- Taffeta dickey has hook and loop fastener at back of same-fabric neck band
- Faux fur paw gloves are tipped w/ felt claws
- Officially licensed
Back to the Beast
Prince Adam is one handsome guy. There's that magical moment when Belle lifts the curse and the Beast reveals himself to be quite the sight to behold, and yet... we were mildly disappointed! Why? Because we'd grown to love the big lug! As The Beast, he had the strength of a grizzly bear and he could take on a pack of wolves with his "bear" hands. He also had a layer of soft, luxurious looking fur. We bet Belle liked cuddling up to that lovely mane! In fact, we bet that Belle, like us, wishes that he could transform into that floofy Beast! Well, perhaps there's a way to get the best of both worlds!
This Beauty and the Beast Prestige Beast Costume gives you the noble outfit of Prince Adam, but the furry hands of The Beast.
With this officially licensed Disney costume, you can combine the handsome look of the prince, with the soft, cuddly fur of the Beast! This costume begins with a royal blue, velvet jacket that has an attached, gold satin vest on the interior. It fits with buttons down the center of the jacket. The white dickey fits around your neck and adds a regal vibe to the whole look. The black pants have metallic gold stripes along the sides and an elastic band in the waist for fitting. Of course, the best part about this costume has to be the gloves, which have a layer of soft faux fur on them along with some felt claws. That helps give you the classic "Beast" fur, while maintaining your own princely look!
If you want to get the best of both worlds, then this Prestige Beast Costume is a great start! You can wear it as is, or get some face paint to fully transform into The Beast from Disney's classic film, Beauty and the Beast!
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|2X-Large||Pants Waist||34" - 54"||86cm - 137cm|
- Amazing!!By John DFW | November 7, 2022Best costume ever. The mask is an absolute must.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- The most amazing costume ever!!!By Maria | October 31, 2021Height 6 feet | Size 2X-LargeI got this costume for my boyfriend so we could be the Beauty and the Beast. When we got to the party with our friends, everyone stopped doing what they were doing to come to the entrance and check us out because of how AWESOME he looked, his customer was outstanding. The jaw opens and closes while you speak and that amazed everyone. The quality of the fabric and the decorations is superb. He looked how you would expect a Disney character to look like. Excellent quality overall.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled The most amazing costume ever!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled The most amazing costume ever!!! No (0)
- Beast is a Beauty!By Eric | August 4, 2021Height 5”11 | Weight 225 lbs | Size X-LargeThis costume was so much better than I was expecting! It’s super comfortable and looks beautiful in person. The padded shoulders really help shape you into the character, and this costume pairs really nicely with the Beast mask. My only complaint is that the Velcro pieces which attach the best to the side of the jacket come undone easily with movement. Easily fixed with a safety pin though!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Beast is a Beauty! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Beast is a Beauty! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?