Ball & Chain
- Plastic Ball and Chain
- Ball & Chain
- Molded plastic ball w/ attached chain
- Look just like you're in a chain gang
- End of chain has faux leather strap attached w/ snap closure
Crime doesn't pay. If you end up breaking the law you just might find yourself in a jail cell with a new best friend, the ball and chain. This new friend of yours will go wherever you go and just be a heavy weight you'll have to carry around.
It may seem archaic, but the ball and chain is no laughing matter. Well, maybe it is until you find yourself attached to one for an indefinite amount of time. And not only will you have to drag the weight around the prison yard, but odds are you’ll be hauling it while you work all day in the hot sun with the chain gang.
Now you can get the classic look of a prisoner in jail with this great criminal accessory without actually having to go to jail. This plastic ball and chain accessory doesn’t weigh a metric ton, either. Carry it around all night long this Halloween. The plastic ball and chain are attached to a faux leather band that attaches easily to your ankle for an authentic look straight out of the big house!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- ball n chainBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013Great for my husband to wear!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good !By Scott G | November 7, 2020Very good, lightweight and realistic vintage ball and chain. Snaps around my ankle well.and goes well with my vintage cellblock prisoner halloween costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Tristaska | October 19, 2019Gonna wear it around my ankle so cute & liteWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Vanessa | October 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Needed to round off costumeBy Current Customer | September 13, 2017Just right!Was this review helpful to you?
- Ball and ChainBy JennMc8586 | May 26, 2016it's good for 3.00 dollars /Cost friendly! Using it in a play... but fit the cast member well.Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Anonymous | November 17, 2013This was a cheaply made item. Probably could have lasted longer if we were more careful. The material by the snap completely ripped.Was this review helpful to you?