Avatar Girls Korra Costume
- Jumpsuit W/ Attached Skirt
- Upper Arm Cuff
- 2 Lower Arm Cuffs
- 100% polyester jumpsuit and skirt, 95% polyester 5% spandex cuffs
- Jersey fabric jumpsuit has zipper down center back
- Elastic in the pant cuffs
- Faux suede skirt has faux fur trim
- Cuffs slide over wrist and arm
The Avatar is Chosen!
Every generation brings one who can unite all the elements and bring all the nations together. Only the Avatar can master all four elements... and it seems that most incarnations of the Avatar also can command quite the attitude. Korra is perhaps the spunkiest in the whole line and with her mastery of her Bending talents, she's sure to make a major mark in the history books. Of course, any Avatar needs a little help with her training and Korra is no different. If only there were a youngster who could command the spirit of the Avatar and bring those Bending lessons to bear!
It's time to let your little one live out their Avatar dreams with this Avatar: The Legend of Korra costume. This officially licensed girl's Korra costume is a jersey jumpsuit that zips down the back. A faux suede skirt is sewn to the waistline and features a furry trim as an authentic accent along the skirt and cuffs of the pant. Stretchy cuffs slide up the forearm and over the elbows to complete this iconic animated costume. Add a wig or pair of fighting boots to complete your kiddo's transformation and live out the next story of Avatar.
- Great costume!By Sara with an H | November 3, 2022Size LargeThe quality of this costume was amazing. The fabric was sturdy and the costume was well put together, well designed. The fit was perfect too. My daughter loved it and wore it multiple times for multiple events and it held up. The bodice is a little sheer but nothing a camisole underneath didn’t fix.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?