Authentic Karate Kid Daniel San Costume for Adults
- 100% polyester twill fabric
- Wrap tunic has self-fabric waist ties, embroidered bonsai on back
- Pants have an elastic waistband
- Black belt ties around waist
- Headband has lotus flower design
- Exclusively made by us!
- Officially licensed
Seeking a Sensei
Since long before the epic films came out, we have all had the dream. We wanted to feel pretty amazing, skilled in martial arts, and obviously showing off the amazing black belt. After the movies? Woah. It's all we wanted to be ever again: the Karate Kid! We wanted to master the Crane Kick. We wanted a sensei who knew how to kill a guy with a chop to the neck but wouldn't ever need to actually do it. We even wanted to spend our weekends learning to wax on and wax off... (probably aided by the fact that we actually knew where it was leading). And, still, we want to be the Karate Kid.
You know you do too. You want to hang out with Mr. Miyagi and beat Johnny in the All Valley Karate Tournament. Sure, maybe even get the girl. You want 1984. The music, the fashion, the California sun. You want to dress up as a shower for Halloween. (Wait, what?) Okay, maybe that's going a little bonkers. How about we just stick with the karate part!
Design & Details
If you have the big All Valley Karate Tournament coming up or just need something to wear as you binge the greatest movie franchise ever, just slip on this authentic Karate Kid Daniel-san costume. You will feel the power of the Karate Kid when you put it on. You will be able to catch a fly with chopsticks and do the Crane Kick. Alright, maybe none of that is true, but this officially licensed costume is a great movie replica of Daniel's style and will at least have you feeling like you've brought 1984 back to party!
Wax On With This!
If you're like us, you've definitely practiced the whole wax on/wax off maneuver when nobody was looking. But, when you are in this Karate Kid costume, there's no need to be shy ever again when living out your favorite movie moments.
|X-Small||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Small||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy John | October 1, 2021Size LargeVery good quality like a real training gi...trained in it... my only complaint was the belt was cheeseyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wax on Wax offBy Current Customer | November 3, 2016Awesome costume, very authentic and excellent quality. I would definitely use Halloween costumes.com again. Excellent serviceWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Wax on Wax off Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Wax on Wax off No (0)Monster Responds...I appreciate the review, now how are you with chopsticks? I've got a fly in here for you...