Ant-Man Grand Heritage Adult Costume
- Jumpsuit W/Attached Gauntlets
- 100% polyester
- Zipper closure down the front
- Ant Man print on jumpsuit with molded pieces
- Jumpsuit has foam padding
- Molded belt with hook and loop closure for the back
- Gloves with molded pieces on top
- Molded mask with mesh over the eyeholes
- Officially licensed
Thinks for Thanking of Me
And the award for most awkward Avenger goes to... Scott Lang! It was a close call (Bruce Banner definitely has some awkward moments in Thor: Ragnarok), but his amazing stumbling when meeting Captain America really takes the cake. Of course, that's what we love about Ant-Man. Can you imagine meeting Steve Rogers and keeping your cool? We can't! We'd totally botch our introduction too!
If you want to harness your charming awkwardness into some superhero work, then maybe it's time to get outfitted in this Ant-Man Grand Heritage Adult Costume! It's officially licensed from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so you'll get an authentic look when you suit up in it.
This adult costume starts with a detailed jumpsuit that has foam armor padding in the chest, arms, and legs. It also has molded features to help recreate his iconic Pym-tech armor as seen in Ant-Man and the Wasp and Avengers: Endgame. The suit fits with a zipper in the front, making it quick and easy to change into this costume. The molded belt fits around the waist with a fastener in the back. The gloves have molded metallic pieces on the tops and are designed to fit most sizes. Finally, you can't be Ant-Man without his signature mask! This costume comes with a molded mask, which has a metallic paint job and small antennae on the top. The eyeholes have mesh covers, which allow for vision. (Note: vision may be slightly impaired while wearing the mask.) Once you have it all on, you'll be ready for your introduction to the team!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- AwesomeBy Felix | September 17, 2022Height 6,' | Weight 190 | Size X-LargeThis is Very Nice Real Costume, the Mask is a bit thigh but Perfect , the Costume shows personality on it . The pads make it look great and amazing ?? . A little bit warm or hot ?? inside by the fabric, but it really does look like Ant Man . Very Happy for this purchase,Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Size StandardThe quality is not good at all.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?