Teletubbies Costume Adults Laa-Laa
- Jumpsuit W/ Attached Gloves
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Fleece jumpsuit has zipper down center back
- Fiber fill in the jumpsuit for plump look
- Attached foam mitts
- Headpiece has hook and loop fastener under the chin
- Foot covers have hook and loop fastener at back with elastic band under the feet
- Exclusive, officially licensed
Nostalgia is so in right now. Everybody longs to go back to their childhoods, when life was so easy and fun and carefree. All the time, Hollywood producers adapt TV shows, comic books and even board games that we played as kids into big budget blockbusters. We roll our eyes when we see previews for "The Game of Life," but you can be sure it'll make $1.3 billion at the box office (and that's just the domestic gross).
People love indulging their inner nostalgia, whether that's 30-year-olds buying every piece of merchandise related to a boy wizard even though he's now half their age or adults showing up to Disney World dressed like characters from movies aimed at five-year-olds. Who can blame them? These characters made up a big part of their childhoods! Of course they love them! We do too!
That's why we're not at all surprised you want to bring back a childhood favorite to your next costume party. There are so many to choose from! Are you going to go as a comic book superhero? A teenaged witch? A baby who loves Reptar? Or maybe there's something even better, a character from a TV show that everyone has seen and that unites everyone with its joyful, whimsical exploration of friendship and nonsense. We're talking, of course, of Teletubbies!
Bring some whimsical joy to your next costume party in this Adults Laa-Laa Teletubbies Costume. The exclusive, officially licensed yellow fleece jumpsuit is 100 percent polyester and has a zipper down the center of the back for easy wear. There's fiber fill in the jumpsuit for a plump look, along with attached foam mitts and foot covers that have an elastic band under the feet. There's also a headpiece that has a hook-and-loop fastener under the chin and features Laa-Laa's trademarked squiggle on top.
Everyone will recognize you when you show up dressed like Laa-Laa! We know this will make people smile, especially if you round up the rest of the Teletubby gang to join you!
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Headpiece Face Opening||23"||58cm|
|Medium||Headpiece Face Opening||23"||58cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Torso Front||43 3/4"||111cm|
|Large||Torso Back||45 3/4"||116cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||68 5/8"||174cm|
|Large||Headpiece Face Opening||23"||58cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 5/8"||65cm|
|X-Large||Headpiece Face Opening||23"||58cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great Authentic-Looking CostumeBy Necie | January 3, 2022Height 4'10" | Weight 90 | Size SmallHad to return for larger size, inside lining sewn too narrow & material is like quilt which is too thick and no stretch. Size up if you are thick in the legs & thighs. Very well made and life like the character. I recommend this costume. Going forward all lining in any costume should be thin and stretchyWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 30, 2020Size SmallFit my daughterBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun and Well-MadeBy Maddie | October 16, 2020Height 5'4" | Weight 120lb | Size SmallI would recommend this to anyone who's in the market for a Teletubbies costume. Quality is good, especially for the price, and it's terribly fun to wear. Just be mindful of what size you get- I got the smallest size and it was still a little too big on me.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?