Adult Wenda Costume
- *Socks sold separately.
- Red and white striped long sleeve shirt
- Matching stocking hat with red tassel on top
- Black cat eye frame glasses
You know how everyone has that one friend that's always getting lost in a crowd? Oh, you don't? Maybe it's just us, or maybe you're the disappearing one in your group of friends! If you love traveling the world and hiding in big crowds while your friends search for you, then this Wenda Costume is the perfect look for you!
In case you haven't heard of Wenda, she's Waldo's girlfriend, and we know you've heard of him before. Together in their matching red and white striped outfits, they travel the earth in search of huge crowds of people for Waldo to stand in. Why, you ask? So that Wenda can take his picture for their scrapbook, silly! As shown by her amazing pictures, Wenda is a pretty talented photographer, especially in the ones where there is a ton of action taking place and it's really tough to find Waldo, even though she has a habit of misplacing her camera in the process.
You're going to have to keep track of your own stuff while wearing this cheeky costume, but your friends should have an easy time picking you out of a crowd! The long sleeve shirt and stocking cap feature Wenda's favorite bright red and white style, and they look great with the included cat eye glasses. All you need is a blue skirt, some striped stockings, and a camera to complete the ensemble! It also makes a funny couple's costume paired with a Waldo outfit, but you'll probably have to find him first...
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Very. CuteBy Current Customer | October 3, 2016you wouldn't be able to tell the women and the men costume apart. the hat is super small don't know how I am going to make it stay lol. I 5'5 155 lbs heavy on top M/L fit goodWas this review helpful to you?