Adult Spitting Llama Sprazy Hat
- 100% polyester velour & faux fur fabrics, 100% polyurethane foam
- Foam-backed velour hat has hook & loop fastener size-adjustment band in edge
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted ears & muzzle, appliqued eyes
- Lower right corner of hood has pocket concealing water bulb
- Bulb is attached to tubing that threads through top of hat to muzzle
- When bulb is filled w/ water, squeezing it sprays water from muzzle of hat
- Water sprays up to 25 feet
Laying Down the Law, Ma!
There are a lot of adorable animals out there and llamas are part of that category. Llamas, however, are special. They might be super cuddly with all that wooly fur and naturally smiling face, but you'd better show your respect. Head out with a llama and there are a few things to expect. You've got to mind your Ps and Qs. Heading to a nice restaurant? Open the door for them and pull out their chairs. Offer the split the bill even if the llama is rolling in that wool sweater money. If you play all your cards right you'll have a friend for life. If not, you just might find yourself wiping llama spit out of your eyes. We think it's all worth it!
This llama headpiece will instantly transform you into a wooly yet scrappy South American creature. The head is sculpted to show off this llama's sweet face. A wooly faux fur falls down around the neck, hiding a bulb full of water for your prankish ways. When you squeeze the bulb of water, it spurts twenty-five feet out of the llama's mouth. Perfect for Halloween, parades, and parties, you'll be feeling the llama love for years to come.