Adult Inflatable Jurassic World T-Rex Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Hood and Fan
- Battery Pack
- Pair of Gloves
- Inflatable jumpsuit has front zipper, elastic at wrists and ankles
- Clear vinyl vision port in character neck
- Gloves have elastic at wrists
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Costume fits up to 44 jacket size
For years, you've lived in shame, knowing that you couldn't achieve your childhood dream of being a Tyrannosaurus Rex. A dream that I’m sure is shared by many adults and kids alike. Sure, no one thought you could do it. Sure, everyone called you crazy, but it was your dream! They won't laugh at you anymore with this Adult Inflatable Jurassic World T-Rex Costume. Straight from the blockbuster movie, this costume makes you look like the terrifying beast that escaped from his ‘secure’ pen. People will be running in fear! All havoc will break loose! Jeff Goldblum will be stricken speechless! You'll finally be a dinosaur!
This unique and terrifying Jurassic Park costume is an inflatable jumpsuit that has a zipper closure at front and elastic at the wrists and ankles to keep the air in and to keep you looking just like a T-Rex (well, what we can assume a T-Rex looked like). Even though you are supposed to be a scary dinosaur, we wanted to make sure you could still see when you walk around this Halloween (or just down the street on a random Tuesday – we don’t judge), so there’s a clear vinyl port at the neck of the T-Rex so you can see your ‘dinner’ clearly. The fan that keeps you inflated – your costume, not your ego – requires four AA batteries that are not included with the costume (silly shipping regulations). Enjoy your night out on the town as the T-Rex you’ve always wanted to be with this Jurassic Park costume!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 23, 2021This was a fantastic buy. Quick delivery and great service.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- FANTASTIC!By Current Customer | October 11, 2019I was worried about spending that much without seeing it but its awesome! Good quality, seems durable, it's hysterical! Happy teenager wearing it around the house!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 15, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- ScaredBy Dan | November 12, 2018Hello our Grandson was the hit of the school party. HE won the contest a night at the museum ( Just Kidding).
He enjoyed all the attention he received. The treats were not bad either. We are know as " Candy Cane Lane" we had over 780 children in our neighborhood.for candy.
Dan And PamWas this review helpful to you?
- The costumer is hilariousBy Anonymous | October 17, 2017We love the costume but it is SO HARD to get my son into it because the "hood" type thing that their head/face goes into is WAY TOO SMALL!!Was this review helpful to you?