Adult Funny Hand Costume
- Hooded Tunic
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Foam-backed front panel has printed palm of hand
- Fabric back panel
- Inner fabric hood behind face opening
- One size fits most
Talking to the Hand
Sassy people have been telling folks to "talk to the hand" when they want to end a confrontation for a generation now. However, no one has actually tried it until now. It turns out, the hand has a lot of interesting things to say! The hand can tell you what its body does every day better than the brain can. An aching thumb can tell you how long the person actually plays the Sweet Smoosh game every day. A callus on the inner hand can tell stories of a long weekend spent skiing or a day spent on the bike. Dry skin can tell us about time spent in the kitchen, washing dishes, or baking treats. We haven't even brushed the surface when it comes to manicures and jewelry! Do you want to lend a hand to get the conversation started at your next costumed event? Then this giant hand costume is for you!
This tunic slips smoothly over your own clothing. The photo-realistic print shows all the wrinkles, fingerprints, and details of a real palm. With generous holes for your head and arms and an open bottom, you can easily move throughout your next costumed event!
Gotta Hand It To Ya!
Are you ready to put a finger on what could be one of your favorite costumes for years to come? This funny tunic costume will fit a variety of folks, letting you lend your hand to anyone who needs it! Heading out as a couple? Pair this with a foot costume and you two will easily find each other at any event. Whether you're heading out solo or you're coupling up, you'll need to work on communicating as a hand. We recommend starting with a classic favorite, the wave!
|Standard||Chest||up to 44"||up to 112cm|
- Five StarsBy Stephen | November 20, 2022I ordered this costume last minute and used it to dress up as Will Smith’s slap hand. It was a big hit at the parties. Not only did I win $100 at the costume contest, but I also got featured on the news for wearing it. Highly recommend this outfit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SadBy Anonymous | October 24, 2022The print is not clear, and it doesn’t stay up on its own, crumpling left and right.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?