Adult Han Solo Grand Heritage Costume
- Gun Belt w/ Holster
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Adult Han Solo Grand Heritage Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Pullover shirt has V-placket, stand-up collar, 3/4-length sleeves
- Denim pants have zipper fly, elastic waist, red side stripes
- Vest has multiple cargo pockets on front & back
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle
- Molded vinyl gun belt fastens w/ hook & loop closure at hips and around thigh
- Foam-backed faux leather boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
This elite costume has all of the bells and whistles that you would expect from a supreme edition costume. Styled after actor Harrison Ford's costume in Star Wars: A New Hope, it has all of the nitty gritty details that will let you become the ultimate space cowboy. The collared v-neck shirt features 3/4 length sleeves, and looks perfect underneath the pocketed vest. The pants features the tuxedo style red segmented stripes down the side just like his original costume. A detailed leg holster gun belt will hold your prop Star Wars blaster (sold separately), and even comes with attached "greeblie" details to complete the authentic Star Wars look.
When you've got this Grand Heritage costume, you're sure to be ready for all of the action in a galaxy far, far away. And whether you've got a seat saved in the Millennium Falcon or you're just getting ready make lightspeed down the highway on the way to the Comic Con, this style is going to have you covered. Punch it, Chewie!
|Standard||Waist||22" - 36"||56cm - 91cm|
|Standard||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Waist||24" - 42"||61cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Expected moreBy Han | February 7, 2019For $130 I expected more. Shirt was nice but very light weight fabric. Vest is nice too but very light weight fabric. Same for pants. Holster is where it really went down hill. Looks great in picture but it’s cheap rubber. I thought it was a real belt with a decent holster. NOT... holster sucks. I didn’t pick the $50 one cause I didn’t want something cheap. So I spent 3’xs as much to get realistically what I figured the $50 outfit to be. It will serve its purpose but disappointed in quality for the price. Just want you all to know what your getting before you buy this. Definitely a good NOT cosplay outfit. Make your own will be a 100’xs better.Was this review helpful to you?