Women's Monkey Around Jumpsuit Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Hood and Tail
- 100% polyester stretch knit fabric
- Hood has embroidered facial features
- Monkey tail measures 47" long
- Jumpsuit has zipper down the back and hood
START MONKEYING AROUND
As primates, we are bestowed with heightened intelligence, opposable thumbs, and permission to use them both to cause some serious mischief. Unfortunately, this little thing called polite society gets in the way of letting loose completely. It seems that being a higher primate also comes along with a whole bunch of additional expectations and the obligation to remain civil wherever we go. No jumping on beds. No swinging on chandeliers.
Hardly seems fair to work all day and then be expected to still act like the professional! Meanwhile, we look at the supposed "lower primates" and watch them having a great time all day! What kind of society is designed to make us jealous of the freedom afforded to others? Well, with the right pokes and prods to our genetics, we can have a little vacation from all that responsibility. Too far? Perhaps something slightly less permanent...
DESIGN & DETAILS
Let the fun go free when you step into the world of the monkey thanks to this exclusive Monkey Around Jumpsuit. Our highly trained in-house designers have blended the complexity of genetic science with the comfort and ease of high-quality fabrication to produce this back-zipped jumpsuit made of a super-soft and luxurious brown and tan minky fabric. The long tail and embroidered hood make for the perfect physical transformation into your monkey buddy though the real change will come when your attitude slips right into the mischevious fun that you're looking for!
BEAN BAGS NOT INCLUDED
You're going to have a great time letting loose when you transform from principled person to mischevious monkey thanks to this amazing jumpsuit. We highly recommend keeping a surplus of bananas in the area, though you might have a great time with some brown bean bags to chuck around. If you don't want to go that far, you can just send "poo emojis" to your friends.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- A tad tight but fearful of being to baggyBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018So I went medium since I’m around size us8. Well you kinda have to stretch into the suite and zipper is in the back so you are stretching it to close properly. The zipper worked fine on the hour I tried it on and wearing to see if it fit well since I was wearing it to work. The day of the zipper stuck so many times and finally broke. There was no other solution since the zipper was cheap. It matched the price point thoug. Warm, I liked wearing shoes with it. Definitely harder to wear extra clothing underneath since you can see the clothing line bunch up. The tail is long and stiff. I used it to hit ppl all day.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality but torso very shortBy Anonymous | October 13, 2018Pros
-overall good quality
-ears and tail have wire and therefore firm
-bc it's a bodysuit with a hood, the torso measurement is critical to follow..i pulled my neck muscle trying to put it on...you need to bend your neck down to slip between the zippered back followed by the neck opening. I'm 5'1" and got a small...and it was too short.
- tail is too long it drags on the floor...im confident I can fix it by sewing some of the length to the suit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super Cute and ComfortableBy Anonymous | October 12, 2018My husband loves me in this ! I am 5'1" and weigh 118 lbs and I had to get the extra large. So be careful of the sizes!Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buyBy Anonymous | October 28, 2018This costume ruined Halloween for me as the zipper broke off an hour into wearing this leaving my back completely exposed. The quality is EXTREMELY cheap.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worst Costume I've ever hadBy Anonymous | October 25, 2018Total design defect. The zipper is up the back and the hood is practically impossible to get on. It's hard to describe but clearly whoever designed this didn't try it on anyone. Also, came with a hole right below the tail. Finally, the face of the monkey is so high on the hood that you can't see it. Super disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?