Women's Monkey Around Jumpsuit Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Hood and Tail
- Brown main body: 93% polyester, 7% spandex, trims: 100% polyester stretch knit fabric
- Hood has embroidered facial features
- Fiber filled tail measures 47" long
- Jumpsuit has center zipper down the back and hood
- Exclusively, made by us!
START MONKEYING AROUND
As primates, we are bestowed with heightened intelligence, opposable thumbs, and permission to use them both to cause some serious mischief. Unfortunately, this little thing called polite society gets in the way of letting loose completely. It seems that being a higher primate also comes along with a whole bunch of additional expectations and the obligation to remain civil wherever we go. No jumping on beds. No swinging on chandeliers.
Hardly seems fair to work all day and then be expected to still act like the professional! Meanwhile, we look at the supposed "lower primates" and watch them having a great time all day! What kind of society is designed to make us jealous of the freedom afforded to others? Well, with the right pokes and prods to our genetics, we can have a little vacation from all that responsibility. Too far? Perhaps something slightly less permanent...
DESIGN & DETAILS
Let the fun go free when you step into the world of the monkey thanks to this exclusive Monkey Around Jumpsuit for women! Our highly trained in-house costume designers have blended the complexity of genetic science with the comfort and ease of a cozy jumpsuit to produce this outfit. It features a back-zipped jumpsuit made of a super-soft and luxurious brown and tan minky fabric. The long tail and embroidered hood make for the perfect physical transformation into your monkey buddy. Though the real change will come when you roleplay as a funky monkey for the mischievous fun that you're looking for!
BEAN BAGS NOT INCLUDED
You're going to have a great time letting loose when you transform from principled person to mischievous monkey thanks to this amazing outfit. We highly recommend keeping a surplus of bananas in the area, though you also might have a great time with some brown bean bags to chuck around. If you don't want to go that far, you can just send "poo emojis" to your friends!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- A tad tight but fearful of being to baggyBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018So I went medium since I’m around size us8. Well you kinda have to stretch into the suite and zipper is in the back so you are stretching it to close properly. The zipper worked fine on the hour I tried it on and wearing to see if it fit well since I was wearing it to work. The day of the zipper stuck so many times and finally broke. There was no other solution since the zipper was cheap. It matched the price point thoug. Warm, I liked wearing shoes with it. Definitely harder to wear extra clothing underneath since you can see the clothing line bunch up. The tail is long and stiff. I used it to hit ppl all day.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled A tad tight but fearful of being to baggy Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled A tad tight but fearful of being to baggy No (0)
- Great quality but torso very shortBy Anonymous | October 13, 2018Pros
-overall good quality
-ears and tail have wire and therefore firm
-bc it's a bodysuit with a hood, the torso measurement is critical to follow..i pulled my neck muscle trying to put it on...you need to bend your neck down to slip between the zippered back followed by the neck opening. I'm 5'1" and got a small...and it was too short.
- tail is too long it drags on the floor...im confident I can fix it by sewing some of the length to the suit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super Cute and ComfortableBy Anonymous | October 12, 2018My husband loves me in this ! I am 5'1" and weigh 118 lbs and I had to get the extra large. So be careful of the sizes!Was this review helpful to you?
- The best most comfortable halloween costume ever!By Edith | November 7, 2022Height 5'7'' | Weight 125 | Size X-LargeThis costume was perfect! It felt like I was wearing a pajama and was so comfortable! I am 5'7 and weight 125 pounds and I ordered the XL and it fit perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great but only mildly durableBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Height 5'2 | Weight 124 | Size SmallCostume looks great. The tail held up to the occasional nip from my Labrador however after a few hours of chasing kids the butt split just below the tail. Nothing that a needle and thread can't fix.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy linda | October 31, 2022Absolutely perfect fit and quality was great!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Polly | October 14, 2021Height 5’2 | Weight 105 | Size X-SmallThe first one that I received was a joke you could put your legs in but then you can put the hair on because the zipper was not long enough then I got a second one even though I could get it on a pretty much was ridiculous so the fit is not good and the zipper makes no sense would not recommendBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buyBy Anonymous | October 28, 2018This costume ruined Halloween for me as the zipper broke off an hour into wearing this leaving my back completely exposed. The quality is EXTREMELY cheap.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worst Costume I've ever hadBy Anonymous | October 25, 2018Total design defect. The zipper is up the back and the hood is practically impossible to get on. It's hard to describe but clearly whoever designed this didn't try it on anyone. Also, came with a hole right below the tail. Finally, the face of the monkey is so high on the hood that you can't see it. Super disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?