Dog Suit with Mouth Mover Mask for Adults
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Slippers
- 100% polyester long-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Stuffed faux fur tail sewn to back of suit
- Oversized mitts have felt paw pads appliqued on palms
- Slippers have zipper in back edge, anti-skid material on outer soles
- Molded plastic mask is covered w/ faux fur hood
- Elastic straps and foam pads inside for comfort and positioning
- Mask jaw moves as wearer's jaw moves
- Small mesh-covered eye openings will limit vision
Learning New Tricks
If you're an adult wearing a new dog costume, can you learn new tricks or do you count as an old dog? We suppose that depends on your attitude. There are a few good tips to keep in mind when you're wearing this costume, after all. For one, chasing your tail is always going to get a great reception at costume parties. Secondly, don't be surprised when people react with concern if you're nibbling on drumsticks. Folks are used to worrying about their own pups crunching down on chicken bones and aren't used to a dog having the human skills to stop snacking once all the flesh is off the bones. In fact, if you must snack, consider ordering boneless for the evening. And finally, you'll have to get your dog sounds down. Refine your repertoire. We like the idea of having a gruff bark, an excited yip, and a warning growl to get all of your emotions across!
Become your own best friend at a moment's notice with this realistic dog costume! The shaggy jumpsuit secures up the back, starting at the long tail and going all the way to the neck, making changing easy. It's loose enough to be worn over fitted clothing, making it a great choice for chilly outdoor events. Shoe covers and detached, oversized paw mitts make the look seamless. Complete with a deluxe mouth mover mask that allows you to speak, drink, and snack, this costume is ready for a howling good time!
Bark and Bite
It's not often that you find a great costume that keeps your comfort in mind. Now, when someone tells you to speak, you can delight in this mask's moving muzzle. The effect is as delightful as watching your dog "speak" with a mouthful of peanut butter. Celebrate your pedigree with a costume that highlights your bark and your bite!
|Standard||Mitt Length (cuff to tip of longest finger)||11"||28cm|
|Standard||Slipper Length (outer sole)||11 1/2"||29cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Deliciously FurryBy Brutal Honest Reviews | March 8, 2022Size StandardLike in my last review I did. I will pretty much do it the same way. First I'll list the positives and then I'll list the negatives of, this adult dog suit. And also, I will include a picture. So you can decide, if this adult dog suit is right fur you.
First of let me start out saying that, this one actually looks like picture on the website.
And it's just as detailed as the Adult Wolf Suit.
It's got a moveable mouth, tail, anti skid pads on the bottom of the slippers.
Paw pads on the paws. For the price you can't beat it. Seriously.
I only have one negative this time. This suit too doesn't have a zipper in the back of the suit. It has Velcro on the back of the suit. It's very disappointing that, there is no zipper. The other adult animal costumes, have a zipper.
But this one and the Wolf one. And a few other, have no clue as to why it doesn't.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Deliciously Furry Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Deliciously Furry No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Bradley | August 31, 2021Height 5’9” | Weight 345lbsWill there be a plus size version of this later on?Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?