Adult Deluxe Cheshire Cat Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Slippers
- 95% polyester 5% spandex jersey knit fabric & faux fur
- Striped jersey knit bodysuit has mock-turtle collar, back zipper
- Stuffed fur tail sewn to back of suit is held upright by clear nylon monofilament attached to zipper tab
- Fur hood has fabric lining, ears on top, wide draped collar; fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Mitts have elastic at wrists, felt claws at fingertips
- Slippers have felt claws at toes
- Exclusively, made by us!
We're all mad here.
Cats are awesome. We can watch hours upon hours of YouTube videos of them doing crazy things. Like jumping up to a counter only to slip off it. Getting scared by a cucumber placed silently behind them. And we really love it when they are making friends with other animals.
But of all the cats in the world, the Cheshire Cat is the best. He is such a weird cat. He clearly knows all the secrets of Wonderland, but for some reason is reluctant to let Alice in on them. Choosing instead to let her figure things out on her own. Only showing up to help when things get really bad, and his help is more like advice. But he is memorable. Especially with that smile.
This year you can be the awesome cat with this Adult Deluxe Cheshire Cat Costume. You can give people vague, and mysterious advice as they enter your town. Or you can try to jump onto a counter. We are sure if you upload that on YouTube it will be even more popular than the funniest cat videos. Or you could just go to your costume party, and tell everyone how "we're all mad here". If you do that though, you should probably figure out how to do the Cheshire Cat's disappearing act. And if there is a woman who claims to be the Queen of Hearts, make like a tree, and leaf. She is one crazy lady.
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- A big hit!By Andy | October 29, 2021Height 5'9" | Weight 170 | Size MediumI was a big hit at school as the Cheshire Cat. I'm an English teacher, and our whole department came as characters from Alice in Wonderland. We're wearing face masks for COVID protocols, so I drew a crazy smile w/whiskers & a nose onto my mask, added eye make-up, and the cat was complete. I might win the costume contest! The costume was not too hot or too thin, but there are 2 problems with it: 1) it sheds, so now, there are bits of pink fuzz wherever I walked (not a serious problem), and 2) there's no way to use the bathroom w/o taking off your mitts, head gear, and rolling the main part off of your arms and down past your waist. A zipper (or opening w/buttons or snaps) in the front would work wonders for the guy wearers! (But for head-to-toe costumes, one has to bear burdens, so that's the trade-off!)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Kat the CattBy Katherine Noboa | October 30, 2022Height 5'7" | Size MediumI decided on this one one because I am always cold & it was a kool costume. I bought the yellow contacts and brought out the Cheshire cat. The only thing was one of the gloves came damaged, I had my mom fix it for me.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect!By Rachael | September 29, 2015I am 5'2" and wear 12 in jeans, large fits perfect and it is super comfy! High quality costume worth every penny!Was this review helpful to you?
- CheshireBy Tana | September 17, 2022Size LargeThe costume looks great and fits well. My only issue is, for me, it's too hot. This is a costume I will have to wear in the winter time. But I am looking forward to wearing it for parties and such.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?