Deluxe Jango Fett Helmet
- Molded plastic full over-the-head helmet
- Helmet is made of two pieces, a front and a back that snaps together
- Officially licensed
- Attachable antenna
Being a successful bounty hunter in the Star Wars galaxy sounds like tough work. Not only could your target end up being a particularly irate Wookie, or have a pack of vicious gundarks guarding their hideout, but at some point you'll probably have to deal with other mercenaries, too. There's no second place prize for bounty hunting, after all. If you run into the master hunter Jango Fett, though, we recommend just getting out of his way. And maybe apologizing for bothering him.
When you're dressing up as a legendary intergalactic gun-for-hire, you'd better have the right headgear for the job! This officially licensed Deluxe Jango Fett Helmet is perfect for your Mandalorian mercenary costume, and will keep any amateur league bounty hunters out of your way. The molded plastic full head helmet looks just like the one Jango wears in Attack of the Clones, and features a see-thru visor and detachable targeting antenna. Bounty hunting is tough, but when you're wearing this wicked helmet, it'll be just another day on the job!
|Standard||Size||One Size Fits Most||One Size Fits Most|
- AwesomeBy ralph75150 | August 18, 2016product is just as described, fits just right for a adult. I love it. Great for Halloween or cosplay.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Manda | October 19, 2021Size StandardOrdered this based off the review I saw and it’s picture. Thoroughly disappointed at it’s nothing like the helmet in the other review. The helmet won’t stay together. It has gaps along the side of the helmet, it doesn’t fit properly and shifts all around your head and the kicker is the part we’re you’re supposed to see out is completely see through (not darkened out like the pictures). Also almost cut myself on a piece of the plastic that was improperly cut. Was so disappointed because this is such a cheaply made helmet that seems just thrown together to me.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Gabrielle | October 14, 2022My son desperately wanted a full helmet, and I searched high and low for one and found this model. I hesitated to purchase it, because of its high cost, but again, it was rare to find something proclaiming to be a full helmet, so I did ultimately buy it. It arrived the other day, and I am really disappointed--it feels really cheaply made, it pieces together poorly with velcro, and its quality really does not match its price. Very disappointed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?