How the Grinch Stole Christmas Costumes
- Deluxe Grinch Costume$119.99Rent: $59.99Used: $83.99
- Women's Christmas Girl CostumeVideoMade By UsExclusive$49.99
- Adult Grinch Costume Top Hat and Half MaskSale - 20%$39.99-$49.99*
- Christmas Girl CostumeMade By UsExclusive$39.99
- Plus Size Grinch Costume$129.99Rent: $64.99Used: $90.99
- Child Green Furry JumpsuitMade By UsExclusive$39.99
- I Am The Grinch Fleece ShirtSale - 10%$38.99$34.99
- Adult Green Furry JumpsuitMade By UsExclusive$59.99
- Christmas Girl WigMade By UsExclusive$14.99
- Toddler Green Furry JumpsuitMade By UsExclusive$34.99
- Adult Grinch Gloves$10.99
- Buck Teeth$12.99
- Grinch MaskSale - 36%$10.99$6.99
- Grinch Hat with Fur Beard$19.99
- Deluxe Grinch Mask$39.99
- Deluxe Grinch Hoodie Hat$24.99
- Grinch Glasses$10.99
- Dr Seuss Grinch SnoodSale - 43%$34.99$19.99
- Green Santa Mask$49.99
- Grinch Fuzzy Leg Warmers$29.99
- Grinch Fuzzy Wrist Cuffs$9.99
- Grinchin' Sweatshirt$39.99
- Plus Size Christmas Girl CostumeMade By UsExclusive$54.99
- Toddler Christmas Girl CostumeMade By UsExclusive$34.99
"I must stop this whole thing! Why, for fifty-three years I've put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming... but how?"
Year after year the Grinch has looked down upon from his home atop Mt. Crumpet, watching the celebrate Christmas, and hating them for it. He hated the whole Christmas season. Why? Nobody knows for sure. His introduction tells us that his shoes might be too tight, or his head may not be "screwed on just right." And his heart is a tiny, shriveled thing, nowhere near as big as it should be. Or maybe he's just jealous of the .
Whatever the reason, he's disturbed by the ' , , , decorations, noise and singing. He made his plan to steal all of their Christmas trappings, down to the very last can of Who Hash. As he's leaving to dispose of the stolen items, he pauses to watch and listen to the ' reaction to his deed. And he's amazed & astonished to find out that Christmas came anyway, without all the store-bought things. The ' joyful Christmas singing causes his withered heart to grow three sizes. He finally realizes the true meaning of the holiday, and hurries down Mt. Crumpet to return the stolen gifts, decorations & food, and to join in the celebration.
The story of the Grinch has been shared by families every Christmas season since it was first published in 1957. Three generations of kids (and their parents) have enjoyed reading the classic book by Dr. Seuss and watching the 1966 cartoon special and the 2000 live-action movie. No matter which way you enjoy the story of how the Grinch both stole and gave back Christmas, you can have a blast looking just like him with our great costumes and accessories.
You can become the charming-as-an-eel Grinch himself, or you can be one of the . Costumes come in sizes for toddlers through adult plus. Hang up your own balls, and , and have your own celebration, -style!
Fun Grinch fact: The only performance award Boris Karloff won in his long career was the 1967 Grammy for Best Recording for Children--for his narration and Grinch sounds in How The Grinch Stole Christmas.