Deluxe Grinch Costume
- Latex Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester velour & faux fur
- Velour jacket fastens w/ self-fabric ties at back of neck
- Faux fur edging at hemline, neckline & sleeve cuffs; fur pompoms on front
- Boning hoop in hemline to maintain shape
- Gloves have green faux fur on the backs; hat has fur edging & pompom at tip
- Latex Grinch mask has mesh over eyes and a slit near mouth; covers entire head
- Officially licensed
- Note: tights not included
Not feeling in the holiday spirit? Have a disdain for eggnog and tinsel? If that sounds like you then you would fit right at home in the cave above Whoville where the Grinch himself resides with his dog Max!
Even though his heart grew three sizes, the Grinch is still one of the greatest Christmas curmudgeons of all-time. He may have been a grumpy old green guy, but you have to admit that he was quite creative and charming. Look at those plans to ruin Christmas - they were definitely ambitious! And how he was able to talk to the little Susie Who into going right back up the stairs because he was definitely, totally, the real Santa Claus. He was kind of a genius!
If you look up to this kind of behavior, then this Grinch costume is right up your alley! Steal presents from the Whos, take down their stockings, and take the bulbs from the Christmas lights, then meander back up to your mountain where you can be at peace. This costume is perfect for those who just aren't feeling jolly during the holidays! It comes with a red polyester Santa jacket that has fuzzy white trim at sleeves and the bottom. The bottom of the coat holds its shape with a wire hoop. The costume also includes Grinch gloves with green faux fur and a latex Grinch mask for his signature scowl. And don’t forget the included Santa hat - it will complete the look!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- GrinchBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018Costume was true to size. I ordered the sm/med (im a girl) Might have been to small for a male. I was under the impression green stocking would come with it per the picture. Did not receive those. So maybe is miss read something. I got a great response during our Lighted Winter Parade. All the kids loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Grinch driving Who-Ville Fire Engine.By Current Customer | December 2, 2018Was an awesome hit, before and during the parade!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018The costume was great, but the costume should include tights in the packageWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | December 3, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Nothing “deluxe” about this supposedly deluxe costume...By Anonymous | October 31, 2018I ordered this costume for myself to wear this Halloween to accompany my daughter who is trick-or-treating as Cindy Lou Who. The costume is only marginally better quality than the poorly made costumes from the party/Halloween store. For $120 I expected better. The mask does not cover the entire back of the head so I need to figure out how to cover my blond hair. The Santa “robe” is made of very cheap/thin material and just has a tie at the back of the neck. It doesn’t even come with a black belt, such as the Grinch wears. The gloves are “hands down” the best part of the costume (pun intended).
If you are ordering the kelly green tights offered on this website, be advised that they’re not even remotely the same shade of green as the Grinch. It seems that the business would sell matching tights since no leggings come with the costume. Also, the tights are listed as one size fits all, but I can’t imagine how a tall or larger person could possibly get them on (I’m not even 5’ 4” and a size 8 and have difficulty getting them pulled up all the way).
There is nothing “deluxe” about this supposedly deluxe Grinch costume and certainly not worth the price!Was this review helpful to you?
- Simply, a great costume...By Marty C. | March 15, 2018We bring this guy out during the holidays to meander around our yard during the eves with all the Xmas lights.
He is always a show stopper...
Be prepared to be in lots of pics with happy kids...adults too.
The costume in 'unisex'...great for everyone.
The XL size fits me easily (6'1", 210lbs) and this same costume looks great even when my much smaller wife wears it too (5'8" 130lbs).
Quite versatile actually ;-)
Don't forget to get a pair...or two of the "Kelly Green" tights that are sold here also.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy CHRISTIAN V. | December 6, 2014A+++++++++++++++++++++++Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Good!By JUDY B. | December 8, 2013Just as promisedWas this review helpful to you?