Zebra Suit and Mouth Mover Mask for Adults
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Slippers
- 100% polyester short-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Oversized hoof-shaped mitts
- Slippers have zipper in back edge, anti-skid material on outer soles
- Molded plastic mask is covered w/ faux fur hood
- Elastic straps and foam pads inside for comfort and positioning
- Mask jaw moves as wearer's jaw moves
- Small mesh-covered eye openings will limit vision
Did you know that zebras can't be tamed? People have tried for thousands of years. They're shaped like horses. They travel in groups as horses do. What makes these creatures so wild? We have to think that it has something to do with their style. Their stripes allow them to travel through the plains of Africa and elude hungry predators of all types. Wouldn't it be amazing to travel in style as zebras do? Every year Plains Zebras travel from Namibia to Botswana. That's a dry and difficult 300-mile round trip! And they're well-dressed the whole way. Do you want to travel? Try out a wild style? Take a step in the striped direction with this wild zebra costume!
Covered in short faux fur, the detailed value of this costume might surprise folks at your next costumed event! The jumpsuit secures all the way up the back with hook & loop fastener. Mitts and booties secure over your hands and feet to keep your striped look seamless. The shining glory of this costume is the mouth-mover mask. It's highly detailed with a mane falling down the neck, pointy ears perked up, listening for danger, and wild eyes with a mesh backing that allows for limited vision. And best of all, the snout of the beast moves with your mouth as you speak and eat. Complete with a set of zebra teeth, this mask and costume are sure to be a blast at any event!
Ticket to Roam
We're relieved that we don't have to run over 300 miles a year, just to get enough water and grass. Still, zebras must see some amazing sights on their way. Trade your human self for a little taste of the wild side when you slip into this striped costume. Who knows what untamed adventures you'll have!
|Standard||Mitt Length (cuff to tip of longest finger)||11"||28cm|
|Standard||Slipper Length (outer sole)||1 1/2"||4cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2022Height 5'10 | Weight 210 | Size StandardAwesome costume!!! I'm 5'10 200# - it fits decently overall. Arms too long but that's an easy fix. Pulls a bit in the crotch/butt.
Hands fit fine, Feet seem like they're intended for wearing with shoes - they're very big.
But the head!!! Worth it all. Articulates great, looks reasonably real but on the creepy side. Kinda hard to see out of but it is a mask. Holes in the eyes, nostrils, and you can see out the mouth when it's open.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Nick | January 1, 2022Size StandardThis is a cute costume! It's a bit tight on me but that's because I am a tad overweight. The jaw movement on the mask is flawless and definitely turned heads at the events we used it for. We will definitely order some of the other outfits in this line!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?