Yoda Dog Costume
- Pet Jumpsuit w/attached Plush Arms
- Yoda ''Ear'' Headpiece
- 100% Polyester
- Yoda body piece ties around the neck
- Matching, large ear headpiece
"First comes the day Then comes the night. After the darkness Shines through the light. The difference, they say, Is only made right By the resolving of gray Through refined Jedi sight."
Who better to resolve the gray than man's best friend, your most loyal knee-high companion—that cuddly ball of fur Sith Lords would sooner snuggle with than suspect of colluding with the Rebel Alliance? Who better to lead the Jedi Order, that panel of the wisest beings to ever exist in the galaxy? It's probably your pup!
Naturally, of those members of the Order, Yoda is considered the most loyal. He's always there to help out his fellow Jedi, except for when he's vacationing on Dagobah, so we just know your loyal best friend is itching to play the part. In this adorable Star Wars pet costume, that little doggo can finally do just that! It comes with a Yoda body piece that ties around the neck and a matching, large headpiece to emulate those iconic ears. Better yet, it's 100% Polyester, so this costume won't be getting scratched off. We can all but guarantee this pet get-up will be a hit! That said, we cannot, however, guarantee it will help you lift that X-Wing out of that swamp.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Just awfulBy Ghf | October 19, 2019Buyer beware, once package opened will not refund, high restocking fee better buy same items from amazon.comWas this review helpful to you?
- Not greatBy Anonymous | October 8, 2019cute conception. Cheap fabric, awkward ears We’re too droopy for my dogs head size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 25, 2018Size was not what I expected based on the chart. Also the costume was not similar to pictureWas this review helpful to you?
- Definitly not what you think.By Current Customer | November 11, 2018This did not look anything like the picture. I wasted $20.00 and was very upset on how cheaply and poorly this was made.Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE ITBy Anonymous | October 2, 2017My little aussie looked so cute in the costume. We bought a M sized on so she could grow into it for the following year. Easy to get it on her and watch her walk around!Was this review helpful to you?