- Pair of Plastic Wrist Shackles
- Constructed of plastic
- Wrists slide into cuffs easily
- Connected by small chain
- The perfect 'bracelets' to compliment your orange jumpsuit
We don't care who you are, where you're from, what you've done as long as you wear these cuffs. Because you're in the system now, so put out those paws, it's time for the irons. That's pretty much what the prison warden said, right?
Have you thought about escaping? Whether you're guilty or not, we've got some tips. We hear the trick to escaping is to run upstream so those bloodhounds lose your scent in the stream. Harrison Ford pulled this off successfully in the 1993 classic, The Fugitive. You could also recruit inmates to escape with you. The dapper Clooney may have come to regret this decision along his journey, but for the most part this tactic worked in O Brother, Where Art Thou? Most of all, don't despair. You may be in irons but you know what they say, chains are meant to be broken.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- AccessoriesBy Current Customer | November 6, 2017Thank you for your prompt service and great pricing on these wrist shackles. They are being used as a prop in a dance for a community theater production and they are perfect! I will definitely look you up when I need props in the future. Sincerely, Julie RiceWas this review helpful to you?