Women's Plus Size Malicious Queen Costume
- 97% polyester 3% spandex
- Dress is a pullover with a zipper down the back
- Snakeskin texture fabric and iridescent fabric
- Hat is one size
- STAFF AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
True Meaning of Evil
What does “evil” really mean? Some people like to throw that term around to describe anyone who wears a lot of dark colors, but what does it really mean to be evil? If it means crashing a party because you weren’t invited then, yeah, maybe this malicious queen is evil. And if evil means casting a spell on some poor princess as punishment is evil, then yeah, maybe this malicious queen is just a tiny bit evil. And if having the ability to magically transform into a fire-breathing dragon to fight off some naïve prince who thinks he can match magical might, then yes, she’s definitely evil.
Alright, alright. We can admit it. Maybe this malicious queen is basically the definition of evil, but who wants to dress up like some kind of goody-two-shoes princess anyway? It’s much more fun to get in touch with your evil side!
Design & Details
With this outfit, you too can unleash your more malicious side. This women’s costume comes with a magnificent dress that has a faux snakeskin pattern. It’s made out of a polyester and spandex blend material, so it stretches to fit. It also has a shimmering purple accent on the on the top and along the sleeves. The dress also has a zipper in back for fitting. The costume also comes with a horned hat, which helps you feel like a devious sorcerous from a fairytale.
Embrace Your Villainous Side
This costume is a great start for exploring your malicious side, but should you want to fully embrace it, then you might want to check out a few of our accessories. Just add a wizard staff or a pair of shoes to feel like a wicked witch. You can even pair up with one of our raven accessories as proof of your new villainous powers.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- I was a bit disenchanted, but all in all, I liked itBy Carrie | November 1, 2021Height 5"8 1/2 | Size 2Xthe costume is great quality! But, I am a plus size woman and the headpiece was truly made for a 5 year old girl. I had to use SEVERAL pins to hold it on to my head which was very uncomfortable. The dress was amazing! I don't have a picture of the full costume, but attached is a headshot.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wicked outfitBy Anonymous | May 17, 2021Size 3XThe dress looks perfect. The headpiece fits well despite me having a big head.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Poorly designed for fitBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018I was very disappointed in this item. The dress was much larger than expected, but the headgear was much too small. I could not get it to fit on my head and ended up tearing it. I do not have a large head. Without the headgear the costume is useless, so I could not wear it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Deb Martin | November 19, 2018This costume is awesome and true to it's size. I bought a size up to make sure it would fit me and it ended up being too large.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?