Enchanting Beauty Costume for Women
- 85% nylon 15% spandex
- corset includes padded pointed cups with lace up back and zipper
- Stretch skirt with attached mesh tulle
- Tall witch hat with tulle accents
- Lacing up the back of the dress
A Side of Everything, Please
Sometimes, you just have to go all out. It might be at the frozen custard place down the street, where you can add as many toppings as you like. It could be the spa's tempting mani, pedi, and facial deal. Another place to go all out? The costume department! Why do you think we have so many costumes? We go all out to make sure there are lots of options for you to choose from. If you want to go all out on a costume, and you're looking for that va-va-voom factor, we recommend checking out this Women's Enchanting Beauty Costume!
This hot witch costume is sure to cast a spell over every room it enters! The skirt and corset are separate pieces, and both feature black sequins and fabric. The skirt has two sweeping lines of sequins to highlight your curves and ends above the knee. Black tulle reaches from the hem to around the ankle, depending on your height. The corset is covered in sequins and has both a zipper and a lace up back for that perfect fit. And can we talk about those pointed cups? They brilliantly mimic the pointy hat, which also has tulle to tie into the skirt. Eyeing that broom? It's not included, but we do have brooms and wands on our website!
Brewing Up a Beauty
In this bewitchingly flattering ensemble, you can reach your full, magical potential. How will you use this new power? It's up to you!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2020Size LargeCostume fits great, except the part on top of my corset, its not holding up, so if I'm not holding it, my whole boobs can show, kind of disappointed now I have to figure out how to wear it without worrying about itWas this review helpful to you?