Women's Deadly Dinosaur Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has attached tail and zipper on the back
- Attached hood has fiberfill to give plump appearance
- Elastic loop on the sleeve fits around your finger for secure fit
- Exclusively, made by us!
Rule the Jurassic Jungle
What does it take to rule the Jurassic jungle? Wit. Guile. And a detailed scale pattern on your hide. Why's that? Well, you need a touch of camouflage. And you need to look intimidating. Having big ol' teeth and a ferocious roar will take you most of the way to becoming an apex predator in the prehistoric food chain, but nailing that look is going to give you bonus points in the dinosaur hierarchy. And guess what? We have just the thing for that!
This Women's Deadly Dinosaur Costume will transform you into a ferocious dino, the kind you've only seen before in the movies. And we created this costume right here in our own costume studios, which means we put in extra attention to detail! With a realistic scale pattern, a gradient color scheme, and the fun facial features on the hood, this costume will give you a true dino transformation. Let's hear that roar!
Design & Details
This Women's Deadly Dinosaur Costume is a Made by Us costume exclusively available here at HalloweenCostumes.com. Styled as a hooded jumpsuit, it has a stuffable tail, and a fun hood with eyes and fabric teeth. You will indeed need to supply your own roar but all that takes is a little bit of practice!
Form your own pack
Some dinosaurs were solitary predators while others hunted in packs. And we're fine with either scenario! We've got dinosaur costumes to outfit your friends and family, we've got them in all sizes and styles, and we have all of the most popular dinosaur species available, too. Get your dinosaur on at HalloweenCostumes.com, and we're sure you're going to go downright Jurassic!
|Small||Sleeve Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great quality costume-runs a little smallBy Lindsay | November 10, 2018This costume is very nice and great quality compared to costumes in costume stores. The material is nice and velvety and the tail is thick and sticks out nicely. It fits a women’s body but isn’t overly sexy. It does run a little small, especially in the chest area. I am a 34B and ordered a medium and the chest was pretty tight on me. Also, it makes you look a little bigger in the front, lower stomach area and may not be flattering on apple or pear or pear shaped body types.Was this review helpful to you?
- great dinosaur costume for ladies, sizing is a bit offBy Cathryn Zhang | October 24, 2022Size Mediumthis dinosaur costume is one of the few options that are more slim fitting. all the other adult ones are huge / baggy. The quality is decent. The headpiece has an open part with stuffing coming out (meaning it is not sewn together). I think it was purposely done that like, not that the seam came undone.
I was glad to read the reviews and went with a Medium. The sizing chart seems off. I did go by the measurements and I would have gotten small, but after reading the reviews, I got a Medium thinking it would be loose (so then I would just wear thicker clothes underneath) but a Medium ended up being very snug! (not bursting at the seams at least). If I got a small, I definitely would have had trouble zipping it up.
Measurements in case it helps others
I wear 6 in Lululemon and 4 in OiselleWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs Very SmallBy Merr19 | October 8, 2021Height 5'1 | Weight 135 | Size MediumI kept going back and forth on the costume, thinking it looked more like an alligator than a dinosaur (basically the same I know, but not what I was going for) and unfortunately it does. I wasn't able to try it on with a pair of leggings and shirt because it was so tight. I was able to get it on without clothes underneath, but it was a very thin costume to not have anything underneath. I am a true medium and I think I would have to get an XL just so it would be loose enough to wear something underneath.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- runs smallBy Anonymous | October 22, 2020Height 5'5" | Weight 135 | Size LargeIts cute but would not work for a tall/large woman--the large just barely worked for me at 5'5" and 135 lbs.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?