Bonded Cop Costume for Women
- Toy Handcuffs
- 100% polyester stretch knit & interlock knit fabrics
- Bodysuit has back zipper topped w/ metal hook & fabric loop
- Mock-turtle collar has buttons w/ elastic loops at back
- Decorative corset-style lacing on front
- Off-shoulder mesh sleeves have finger loop at cuff
- Elastic garter strap attached to front of each leg opening (thigh-high stockings sold separately)
- Faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle
- Hat has faux leather bill, embroidered police shield patch on front
- Plastic toy handcuffs
Just try and cheese it
You're not used to watching folks run away from you. Typically, you're not the type to get people in trouble. But dressing up is all about taking on a different character than usual! Maybe you usually let a friend get away with borrowing a top "for the night" then never giving it back. You let people pull in front of you in traffic and don't even toot your horn. You're no spineless Suzie but you just pick your battles. Are you ready to take on a character that has a little more authority? Slip into this tough look and just watch those baddies try and flee when you arrive on the scene. Just remember to set your entrance off right and knock on the door loudly to make everyone think they're in real trouble!
This sleek cop costume is sure to command respect! The bodysuit is made of stretch knit fabric with a wet look finish. The neckline dives deep and is trimmed with navy and has decorative lacing cord strung through brass-tone eyelets. The off-shoulder mesh sleeves have finger loops for a sleek yet edgy look. Complete with a high collar with an embroidered "Police" patch and a hat featuring an embroidered shield, this costume is ready to take command!
Are you ready to slip into uniform? Can we be honest, we don't think anyone will think you're actually a cop. Still, you will look pretty tough in this bodysuit and that's the point, right? Top off this costume with some tough thigh-high stockings or fishnet tights and any of our police accessories such as a prop billy club and a badge. Now all you gotta do is head over to your friend's house to lay down the law. It's about time she learned that borrowing clothes means you have to give them back!