Women's Freak Show Ringmistress Costume
- Hat Headband
- Pair of Spats
- 100% polyester
- Pullover tank dress has length-adjustable narrow shoulder straps
- Skirt can be shortened on each side by gathering & tying ribbons
- Jacket has center-front buttons, ribbon waist ties
- Ruffled lapels, gold braid edging
- Mini top hat attached to plastic headband
- Spats have printed buttons, elastic under foot
Off to Join the Circus
Making sure your audience is entertained is the key to being a great ringmistress. Whether that means subjecting viewers to wonders that they’ve never seen before, or exposing them to intense shows of violence is up to you. The one thing that is certain, no matter what kind of act you plan on rounding up for your show, is that you’re going to need an outfit for the occasion. You’re going to need an outfit that lets people know that you’re in charge. You’re going to need an outfit with exuberant style! You need the threads of this freak show mistress costume. All of the clowns in the big top are going to fall in line right behind you when you start leading the way.
The women’s costume has a dazzling style that any ringmaster can appreciate. The costume comes with a royal red jacket with gold braiding that will have you looking ravishing. The tank style dress fits underneath for a look that should have you running the show in no time. Of course, no ringmaster costume would be complete without a top hat and this one comes with a mini one that fits on your head. The costume even comes with a set of decorative spats to finish the look.
The real question is, what will you do with your new look? Do you join the big top? Will you create an arena where crazed psychos engage in combat merely for your own amusement, or will you run a standard circus, complete with creepy clowns and wild animals? That’s totally up to you, but we recommend grabbing one of our canes or whip accessories to accompany you in your new career. Lead the way into this new freaky frontier! We're right behind ya.
|X-Small||Jacket Length (front)||22"||56cm|
|X-Small||Jacket Length (back)||40"||102cm|
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small/Medium||Jacket Length (front)||23"||58cm|
|Small/Medium||Jacket Length (back)||41"||104cm|
|Medium/Large||Jacket Length (front)||24"||61cm|
|Medium/Large||Jacket Length (back)||42"||107cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (front)||25"||64cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||43"||109cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|2X||Jacket Length (front)||26"||66cm|
|2X||Jacket Length (back)||44"||112cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- One StarBy Coral | March 14, 2022Size 2XI'm really disappointed with the quality of the costume. Arrived torn, torn, and shaky. Do not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy Nean | October 30, 2019This costume is just like the picture and the quality is great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kimberly | October 8, 2021Size Small/MediumBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Georg Hetzel | January 23, 2021Only Great CostumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Broke before I even got it onBy Current Customer | October 27, 2020This was a super cute outfit that I was really excited about, but before I even got to put it on, the buttons fell off the jacket.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?