Winnie the Pooh Piglet Pet Costume
- 100% polyester
- Costume closes around dog's chest w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has drawstring w/ cord lock around dog's face
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
The Bestest Bud
Just ask Winnie the Pooh! Piglet is the best friend that a Pooh Bear could ever have. He might be a little nervous sometimes, but Piglet is always there to support Pooh. Through thick and thin, through good times and bad, Piglet will always do his best to be a good pal to Pooh! He's not unlike your best pal! You know, the one who's always looking at you with longing eyes and begging for an advance on their dinner? Of course, we're talking about that four-legged furball, your doggo! Now, you can combine your pooch with Pooh's favorite pal with this Winnie the Pooh Piglet Costume for pets.
Inspired by the character from Winnie the Pooh, this Piglet pet costume gives your dog the opportunity to look like Pooh's best bud! The costume comes with a pink shirt that has printed details designed to look like Piglet's sweater. It fits with a fastener in back, to make sure your pup gets a snug, yet comfy, fit. It also comes with a hood that fits with a drawstring cord around the face, so you can give your doggie the perfect fit!
Party with Pooh!
If you're planning on doing a Winnie the Pooh themed group costume, then make sure to bring your dog along for the ride! This Piglet Costume lets your best little buddy join in on all of the fun!
|Small||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||11"||28cm|
|Medium||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||15"||38cm|
|Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||22"||56cm|
|X-Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||28"||71cm|
- SizeBy Anonymous | September 19, 2022Size SmallI agree with last post above regarding draw string. Was way to big on both of my animals there for they will not be wearing them and very disappointed that I am not able to get my money back. Will definitely not be buying from this site again.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ears do not stand upBy James & Kathleen Stewart | October 28, 2019The picture shows a perfectly dressed dog, however, the ears on this costume to not stand up as in picture, unless the dogs head is pointed downward, as pet costumes are not returnable, I'll try to sew them so will stand up. Very disappointedWas this review helpful to you?